By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most toxic game (NOT console) community you've encountered

Tagged games:

solidpumar said:

The console/system wars game has very toxic community. Specially the endgame players encountered in the level called VGChartz and player bosses called moderators.

Pfft, wait til you get to the post-game bonus levels like IGN and Gamefaqs. :P

Around the Network
Baryonyx said:

when you are starting to get threats and violent messages just because you killed a dude in COD way to many times. you won't find that in the Uncharted MP or TLOU MP, Not even from LOL

To be fair, I have seen many threats of violence on LOL.

Baryonyx said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

They come off as if every naughty dog game is a second coming and come off as very arrogant for the most part to me. Not all,but a lot of them do. It's rather annoying

How is that a problem? everyone does that, not only with naughty dog. Halo? COD? Gears of war? LOL? Bayonetta?. It's the exact same arrogance.
If i had to pick the worst out of these, including the Naughty dog fanbase, i would go for COD fans to be the worst. They will hate on you so damn hard for the smallest reasons possible.  I ignore arrogance, cause everyone is proud of what they are fans of, it's actually quite natural and some is more dedicated then others, but you can't get a worse dedication when you are starting to get threats and violent messages just because you killed a dude in COD way to many times. you won't find that in the Uncharted MP or TLOU MP, Not even from LOL

I find this ironic, considering that I do got death threats in TLOU MP and UC3 MP, then again, I'm the unfortunate lone wolf who always seems to run into the worst players and rarely any respectful individuals.

Minecraft community is the worst.. you will be hated just by joining a server and you will be dictated around etc etc, get screamed at for absolutely everything.. and if you build something, they will tear it down and trust me, they are not fund of getting retaliated. COD is second place for sure. I am even sure it's the same fanbase.  Go ahead and kick me out again. i am sure i will get 3 warnings for this message. like what happen last time. 1 message, 3 warnings= kicked out. So i am advicing moderators to check if i have gotten a warning for this message alone. i don't need 3 warnings for one message, that ruins the entire point of having a warning system

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

curl-6 said:
solidpumar said:

The console/system wars game has very toxic community. Specially the endgame players encountered in the level called VGChartz and player bosses called moderators.

IGN as a bonus level? That's what you get after you complete the game? I don't even want to know what the in-game levels are then lol

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Baryonyx said:

when you are starting to get threats and violent messages just because you killed a dude in COD way to many times. you won't find that in the Uncharted MP or TLOU MP, Not even from LOL

To be fair, I have seen many threats of violence on LOL.

I guess people experience things differently though, which means that the chances is that we will meet obnoxious people no matter what game we play, eventuelly. I know LOL gamers can be like: We are the best in the world, you suck and throw all that shit in you're face constantly. but death threats? i haven't experienced that though, but again, i might be one of the few who fortunetly haven't had that experience.

stuffmakesmelol said:
Baryonyx said:

How is that a problem? everyone does that, not only with naughty dog. Halo? COD? Gears of war? LOL? Bayonetta?. It's the exact same arrogance.
If i had to pick the worst out of these, including the Naughty dog fanbase, i would go for COD fans to be the worst. They will hate on you so damn hard for the smallest reasons possible.  I ignore arrogance, cause everyone is proud of what they are fans of, it's actually quite natural and some is more dedicated then others, but you can't get a worse dedication when you are starting to get threats and violent messages just because you killed a dude in COD way to many times. you won't find that in the Uncharted MP or TLOU MP, Not even from LOL

I find this ironic, considering that I do got death threats in TLOU MP and UC3 MP, then again, I'm the unfortunate lone wolf who always seems to run into the worst players and rarely any respectful individuals.

I think all games got those obnoxious gamers that are having a real bad day ( everyday ) and are using online games as a steam pump to pump out all of their negative energy. When i am mad or are having a bad day, i simply just stay off the chat, microphone. I wish everyone would do the same.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure

The mouths on those people....

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

ReimTime said:
curl-6 said:

IGN as a bonus level? That's what you get after you complete the game? I don't even want to know what the in-game levels are then lol

Well if VGChartz is the "endgame" the early levels must be mild indeed. ;)

curl-6 said:
ReimTime said:

Well if VGChartz is the "endgame" the early levels must be mild indeed. ;)

ahaha I didn't catch that

#1 Amb-ass-ador