By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most toxic game (NOT console) community you've encountered

Tagged games:

Baryonyx said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

They come off as if every naughty dog game is a second coming and come off as very arrogant for the most part to me. Not all,but a lot of them do. It's rather annoying

How is that a problem? everyone does that, not only with naughty dog. Halo? COD? Gears of war? LOL? Bayonetta?. It's the exact same arrogance.
If i had to pick the worst out of these, including the Naughty dog fanbase, i would go for COD fans to be the worst. They will hate on you so damn hard for the smallest reasons possible.  I ignore arrogance, cause everyone is proud of what they are fans of, it's actually quite natural and some is more dedicated then others, but you can't get a worse dedication when you are starting to get threats and violent messages just because you killed a dude in COD way to many times. you won't find that in the Uncharted MP or TLOU MP, Not even from LOL

That's cool. I still stand by what I said though.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Baryonyx said:
stuffmakesmelol said:

I find this ironic, considering that I do got death threats in TLOU MP and UC3 MP, then again, I'm the unfortunate lone wolf who always seems to run into the worst players and rarely any respectful individuals.

I think all games got those obnoxious gamers that are having a real bad day ( everyday ) and are using online games as a steam pump to pump out all of their negative energy. When i am mad or are having a bad day, i simply just stay off the chat, microphone. I wish everyone would do the same.

You're 100% correct. Not everyone can have a good day, but still, there's no need for them to be ignorant fucks about it. If they don't have the manners or don't understand how to interact with people then they should fuck off. I hate how everyone's a dick online and there's no way of finding out who they actually are. I'd love to read about scumbags getting shamed on Twitter or something.

It's not hard to be nice, then again, some people are natural cunts.

League of Legends is definitely the worst I've ever encountered. It takes huge dedication to keep playing the game. The shitty thing is many people make multiple new accounts. So when you're a new player to the game and you start a game chances are you have a player who is not new to the game and that player will either destroy you and make your clueless team shit on you for "feeding" or that player will be on your team and criticize you for every mistake you make. You cannot have an enjoyable learning process. You will learn from all the abuse you get :p.

The community is toxic even in later stages of the game, but in my experience the worst part was when I was still pre level 30.

League of Legends and DotA tie for this one.

Dota2, either they dont speak english or just pure swearing.

Around the Network

Have to go with LoL.. Its community is the main reason I stopped bothering with that game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

LoL

Fifa

Call of Duty

I once decided that running around and knifing people netted me the most kills.
Boy, did that get me some flak.

It's little-known, but DarkfallOnline forums. Never encountered anything close to that.

The Halo Facebook page.

Sooooo much hate. Every post is just bashing 343 and MCC, even when the news update is about fixing it.

Its so ironic. I have come to despise my fellow Halo community, because they are so uneducated and fragmented. The Halo fanbase is comprised of lore fans, and multiplayer fans. Then there's nostalgic Halo fans and progressive ones. You can call me a progressive lore fan. I love where 343 is taking the story and campaigns, but don't care as much for the mp.

- Multiplayer fans say Halo 4 is the worst, lore fans say its the best.
- Nostalgia fans say Bungie is better, progressive fans say "look at Destiny LOL".
- Multipalyer bros say Halo Reach is good, lore fans point out the canon-breaking story. Logical multiplayer fans say that its multiplayer paved the way for Halo 4 mp, which was uncompetitive with custom loadouts/armor abilities.
- But mostly you have like-fishing idiots who just make jokes about MCC bugs

I recently unliked the page so it doesn't show up on my news feed.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.