By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided announcement trailer!

Kinda disappointed that they openly said that the previous games decisions will have no affect on this game, I'm not really hyped for making decisions in this game but I am hyped that there is a new DE.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Yay!

Nice! I want this now. I'm glad more games are coming for next-gen.

No... Gameplay...

Looks sweet, long shot i know, but i wonder if this may be the game Tantalus are porting to Wii U? They did a fine job on Human revolution.

Around the Network

Yes! Come to Papa...!!

full of cliches .. also reminds me of that tech demo everyone was talking about..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

The trailer looks too cheesy for my taste. I loved the subtle things in Human Revolution. War and two distinct opposing sides don't get me pumped. I'm sure the game itself won't be exactly like that, and it'll probably be a good successor to the last game.

.- -... -.-. -..

Damn I really need to finish Human Revolution.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

nice