By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Post Your Moderation History 2!

Now don't laugh, I thought I was posting in another thread altogether and ended up posting there on accident.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
Carl2291 said:
Im clean boys. All clean.

Another update. 35 Moderations.

Anyone beating me yet?
Say again?

Innocent!

Where do I find the mod history...?

Starcraft is a cruel, cruel man D:

Just kidding, was worth it :D

KLXVER said:

Near the send message you should have anpther button entitled "Mod History" click on it and your whole mod history should show up, or this is just your form of telling us that you have never been moderated.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
KLXVER said:

Near the send message you should have anpther button entitled "Mod History" click on it and your whole mod history should show up, or this is just your form of telling us that you have never been moderated.

Ihave, but I went into messages and the only options are Inbox, New Message and Sent...

KLXVER said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Ihave, but I went into messages and the only options are Inbox, New Message and Sent...

It's not in the messages, but to the right of it on your profile

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

DateModeratorTypeReasonOutcomePostId
03/24/15 19:57 RolStoppable Ban Other (Irresponsibility. You shouldn't make random regular members mods because you never know what might happen. You really are an idiot. Just be glad that you've chosen me.) Banned 1 days
03/16/15 19:55 Smeags Ban Other (This ban may or may not be related to mike'n'ikes, E3 and a woman named Lisa.) Banned 1 days
07/04/14 06:17 Smeags Ban Other (Smeags Was A Biased Mod. :() Banned 1 days 6474259
04/01/14 02:29 SmeagsNeedsBaning Ban Other ( You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe) Perma Ban
02/06/13 15:02 Smeags Ban Spamming (Unlike the rest of the thread, your post adds nothing to the discussion. Grow up or get out.) Banned 1 days 5098381
09/11/10 14:46 MaxwellGT2000 Ban Other (Trying to kill Machina, little did you know dead things like Sonic and Knuckles cannot kill the living or stand up to the silver ban hammer) Banned 1 days
09/19/08 04:13 quigontcb DB Warning Other (Submitting a game already in the DB...Sam & Max: Season 1)

I can claim I'm the only person to ever be banned by RolStoppable. Be jealous.

04/06/15 17:57 Veknoid_Outcast Warning Spamming (In the future, when you see an offensive or rule-breaking post, please hit the report button or otherwise inform the mod team. This type of post counts as backseat moderating/spam and will be subject to moderation in the future.) 7201656

12/04/14 22:47 Dallinor Ban Flaming (You've already been warned numerous times about flaming. There was no need for this comment http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6889995 Your behavior in that thread was off topic and inflammatory. Try to improve your behavior when you return. ) Banned 7 days 6889995

11/20/14 10:27 Conegamer Ban Trolling (Going in a bit hard here don't you think?) Banned 5 days 6849951

11/03/14 16:07 Conegamer Ban Flaming (This is just a bad comment, flaming Sony fans. You've just come back from another ban so improve your behaviour please.) Banned 3 days 6803018

10/29/14 15:58 Mummelmann Ban Flaming (Reinstating ban, timeout issues. ) Banned 1 days 6788742

10/29/14 10:15 Mummelmann Ban Flaming (This is an unacceptable post and your initial response is also dancing very close to the fire. Take a day to cool off and read the forum rules on flaming other users.) Banned 1 days 6788742

10/05/14 13:24 Mr Khan Ban Trolling (Trolling Vita games.) Banned 3 days 6724471

07/25/14 15:57 Mr Khan Ban Trolling (More digs against Sony. This one is particularly objectionable because it doesn't add to the conversation otherwise.) Banned 1 days 6528116

07/19/14 21:28 Carl2291 Warning Trolling (People have had just about enough of you going into threads relating to The Last of Us Remastered and trashing on the game. With your post history taken into account, this is an obvious jab at The Last of Us and you are saying they are ripping people off. You need to stop trashing on it. It's getting annoying.) 6513527

06/30/14 16:07 Conegamer Ban Flaming (Between this post and this post (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6464832#content) I'm going to move straight to the ban. Really, no need to call other users fanboys or to troll like you did. Please cool it in future.) Banned 1 days 6464863

I'm evil.