By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Stop crying, do some research next time.

Burning Typhoon said:

1. So, I've just found out that movies on PSN are stream-only on PS4...  Does the PS4 even have MP4, or MVI, etc. support?

2. I wasn't even going to use my PS4 since it has no games (not that I own).

1. Just use a 128GB/256GB flash drive (e.g. this) running FAT32. The file sizes of all your (pirated) movies are probably under 4GB anyway.

2. The PS4 actually does have a lot of great games.

Alien: Isolation
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (after patch 1.05 Unity is a solid game as well)
Bloodborne
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Destiny
Diablo III
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
Driveclub
Dying Light
Evolve
Far Cry 4
FIFA 15
Final Fantasy XIV Online
Grand Theft Auto V
Guilty Gear Xrd
Helldivers
inFamous: Second Son
Killzone: Shadow Fall
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LittleBigPlanet 3
Metro Redux
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
NBA 2K15
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty!
Outlast
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Rayman Legends
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Resogun
The Evil Within
The Last of Us Remastered
Transistor
Tials Fusion
Watch Dogs
Wolfenstein: The New Order
etc.

Now now, stop that.

Did someone take your Sweet Roll and eat your ice cream?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

No wonder you thought the PS4 failed... :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:

So, I've just found out that movies on PSN are stream-only on PS4...  Does the PS4 even have MP4, or MVI, etc. support?...  Geez.  I wasn't even going to use my PS4 since it has no games (not that I own).  I was going to let others use it for movie viewing, since I'm not using the paper-weight anyway.

No MP3, no photo, no PS1, no PS2, no PS3- I may as well unplug it and use it as an actual paperweight.

I feel silly now, for buying the movie on PS3, only to switch over to see I can't download it on PS4...  Fantastic...

And why is this thing selling like hotcakes, when it has no functionality?

Then give it to someone else

Burning Typhoon said:

So, I've just found out that movies on PSN are stream-only on PS4...  Does the PS4 even have MP4, or MVI, etc. support?...  Geez.  I wasn't even going to use my PS4 since it has no games (not that I own).  I was going to let others use it for movie viewing, since I'm not using the paper-weight anyway.

No MP3, no photo, no PS1, no PS2, no PS3- I may as well unplug it and use it as an actual paperweight.

I feel silly now, for buying the movie on PS3, only to switch over to see I can't download it on PS4...  Fantastic...

And why is this thing selling like hotcakes, when it has no functionality?

Don't feed this guy people. Just ignore and move on. This thread should be locked given time.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

This is why research before buying a console . . .

Yeah, you guys... I'm dead serious. I really thought the thing could play movies locally. I'm using my PS3 to capture footage for a youtube video, so now, I'm going to have to wait to finish it up, so it is kinda inconveniencing me.