By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I hate PS4....

I'm sorry, I feel no sympathy for someone who spends 100's of dollars on an electronic device without first researching its capabilities.

Around the Network
hsrob said:
I'm sorry, I feel no sympathy for someone who spends 100's of dollars on an electronic device without first researching its capabilities.

It's not every day I want to watch movies.  In fact,  I wasn't the one that was going to watch any movies on it.  I was simply going to keep using my PS3.  Now, I can't do that.  Oh well.

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

Ya I think I too could summon up the mercy to take one of somebody's hands

Damn, you just stole my candy!

Ya, sorry....I'm kind of a dick like that

lol I also hate my ps4! I bought it as my pencil eraser and turns out it needs electricity and I had to connect with my tv

I hate PS4 too, it killed my parents, stole my lunch money, and slept with my wife.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

I should ship one of these to my little sister every time she starts tweeting about how hard it is to still have an iPhone 5 rather than 6+.

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

Ya, sorry....I'm kind of a dick like that

Heh, Mappi was the last to stole anything from me, and you know what happened to him

Ya, but see here's the thing....unlike Mappi, I have a great long term relationship with both shiny things and the color red, so if I swipe your Dragoon gem there's a very real chance it'll like me better than you

Especially since I wouldn't trade it in at the end like some ungrateful little twat always looking for the next best thing =P

I get what you were going for with this thread, but you phrased it in the worst possible way.

I'm locking it now, and may moderate you based upon your history.

Edit: nope, your history's pretty clean. You'll get off with this lock and informal warning.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.