By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's E3 will not be all about VR and AR Phil Spencer promises.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
This is not the proper place to discuss moderator action, or inaction. We have crystal clear rules against discussing bans and moderators outside of PMs and the official mod thread. We also have rules against "backseat moderating."

So knock it off.

But have you done anything about Burek's baiting?

Around the Network

Because that means nothing.. "look it wasn't all about it ,we had 5 minutes of Halo and 5 minutes of COD"

Hopefully Sony and Microsoft only talk about it for about 10 minutes or so, I think Sony might go on about it for too long though, reminds me of the Move days when Sony was like an embarrassing father..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

true_fan said:
To people who actually care do you want to see anything VR/AR related and see what those other studios have been up to. I personally don't think 5 minutes would be to bad, but hopefully no more than 8.

I wouldn't mind about it but 5 minutes seems about right. They might show it with games that will take advantage of it but isn't Minecraft the only game that was use for it so far?

Proud to be a Californian.

I wouldn't mind seeing VR on Xbox.
Can't see it being the kind of mid-gen trend like Kinect/Move though.

I would not mind some hololens, as long as it isn't minecraft...
I hope they show some scalebound and announce a gears game for this year, since I've never played it before and I'd like to try it.Anything Win 10 and PC gaming related would be nice too, but I'm not expecting much.

Around the Network

I'm glad that more companies are jumping on the VR bandwagon. I wonder what kind of games they can all make with the tech.

Blarg said:
I wouldn't mind seeing VR on Xbox.
Can't see it being the kind of mid-gen trend like Kinect/Move though.

I agree, I probably won't buy it, but the iron man AR technology is at least intriguing.

Burek said:
darkenergy said:

You have to see some of the comments he's been posting recently about Xbox

I only post what I see as realistic. Obviously, some people get too emotionally attached to a certain brand so they tend to think more subjectively, but I always try to take the most objective standpoint.

Stirring up emotions is a bannable offense on VGC, period. Even if what you state is something that is either a.) an inconvenient truth or b.) a plausible outcome that some people don't like.

You can make reasonable assumptions based on concrete facts, but if it gets people's jimmies rustled, your post is now "trolling" and you get banned. Trust me, I know.

edit: Actually, I just looked under your name and you did get banned =/

Warned - Leadified

BMaker11 said:
Burek said:

I only post what I see as realistic. Obviously, some people get too emotionally attached to a certain brand so they tend to think more subjectively, but I always try to take the most objective standpoint.

Stirring up emotions is a bannable offense on VGC, period. Even if what you state is something that is either a.) an inconvenient truth or b.) a plausible outcome that some people don't like.

You can make reasonable assumptions based on concrete facts, but if it gets people's jimmies rustled, your post is now "trolling" and you get banned. Trust me, I know.

edit: Actually, I just looked under your name and you did get banned =/

The very first post he put in this thread isn't true.

Proud to be a Californian.

Ka-pi96 said:
I hope there isn't any AR/VR at all.

Unless HoloLens or whatever the final name is launches this year.

In that case, I wouldn't mind them talking about it (and the same goes with Sony and Morpheus), but if it doesn't then there is no point in showing it.

They'll be better talking and showing Quantum Break, Halo 5 and the next Gears of War.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.