By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's E3 will not be all about VR and AR Phil Spencer promises.

darkenergy said:
Burek said:

It will not be all about it, probably only 75%. The rest will be about Windows 10 and PC gaming.

Wow when will you ever stop, you seem to be obsess with trying to be negative with Xbox and Microsoft?

What are you talking about? I don't see any negativity in that.

Around the Network

Hopefully they do better than last year. Last year they came second for me.

I want Holo Lens ect to have a max of 8 min appearance.

Aeolus451 said:
darkenergy said:

Wow when will you ever stop, you seem to be obsess with trying to be negative with Xbox and Microsoft?

Not so much negativity, but more his consistent goading and baiting of Xbox fans about Microsoft scrapping Xbox One and its sales.

Ka-pi96 said:

You don't have a PC? How are you typing these posts?

Smartphone.

Of course not. It's gonna be VR/AR for 55 minutes and then another Halo trailer at the end.

- M, Carl

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
darkenergy said:

You have to see some of the comments he's been posting recently about Xbox

Proud to be a Californian.

Burek said:

It will not be all about it, probably only 75%. The rest will be about Windows 10 and PC gaming.

Well W10 is supposed to be out this year and this has to be the millionth time MS has tried "committing" to PC gaming so yeah I'd like some commitment this year than next, there will obviously be some Xbox news but there has to be some PC gaming news in there unless they want to blow off the promises they've made a few weeks to months back.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Blarg said:
Aeolus451 said:

Not so much negativity, but more his consistent goading and baiting of Xbox fans about Microsoft scrapping Xbox One and its sales.

I understand that there's instances where there's a piece of straw broke the camel's back but I don't see that post as one. 

Chazore said:
Burek said:

Well W10 is supposed to be out this year and this has to be the millionth time MS has tried "committing" to PC gaming so yeah I'd like some commitment this year than next, there will obviously be some Xbox news but there has to be some PC gaming news in there unless they want to blow off the promises they've made a few weeks to months back.

Of course, that was my point. E3 will be the perfect place to talk about all thinga W10, it's supposed to launch soon thereafter. And with so many projects centering on PC gaming, it is only realiastic that XBox needs not to be the focus of their show.

It will be exciting to see what MS has in store to attract PC gamers, that is after all the biggest gaming platform.

I'm wondering when the mods are actually going to do their job in xbox related article. It's pretty much open season trolling/baiting and I never see any moderation.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan