By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do You Hate The Feeling You Get When You Do Something Bad And Get Moderated For It On VGChartz?

For some of my bans, yes.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Not really but I do get a heart attack when it doesn't auto log me in though

When that happens to me, I always wonder if I got banned or not and what post caused the ban. 

RolStoppable said:
I hate the feeling when I am doing something that should be okay and get moderated for it. Like last summer when I called someone an idiot and got banned for it, yet on the same day someone called me an idiot and it was deemed perfectly acceptable.

You know that telling the truth is defense against slander acussation, right? /jk

I'm proud of my demeanors and think of moderarions as medals. /jk

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

ExplodingBlock said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Nope. Their are people like me and Mr_No who have such feelings when moderated.

Well, you do something bad, you get moderated 

That's how it works on VgChartz and in real life

Trust me, I have been following the rules the time I posted them. However, the interpretation of the pictures can vary from mod to mod, resulting in different outcomes. I re-read the rules before posting them in a thread in the appropriate forum.

I only get a bad feeling when I get banned without doing something bad. Which happens entirely too often.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I get a warm fuzzy feeling. Does that count?

So this..

RolStoppable said:
I hate the feeling when I am doing something that should be okay and get moderated for it. Like last summer when I called someone an idiot and got banned for it, yet on the same day someone called me an idiot and it was deemed perfectly acceptable.

Idiot.

RolStoppable said:
Insidb said:

Idiot.

That was a risky move. Hope that the mods bother to take a look at the thread instead of swinging the banhammer right away.

No moderation needed here.

You know what they say, no risk no fun

Ka-pi96 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Eh. I feel as if I never really deserve it when it does happen. I've been moderated a couple of times and banned once for using the "t" word, which I didn't know you couldn't use. I come off as really edgy whenever I use electronic communication, which is why I don't text much, am not part of many online communities, and don't email much. I've gotten into quite a bit of trouble with professors because I come off the wrong way. Definitely makes it harder to get the grade I want, that's for sure!

The 't' word?

You called someone a twat?

Quite pulling my leg troll.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

RolStoppable said:
Insidb said:

Idiot.

That was a risky move. Hope that the mods bother to take a look at the thread instead of swinging the banhammer right away.

No moderation needed here.

Risk? I live for risk.

I wrote this with a honey badger in my pants and a blender on my head.