By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do You Hate The Feeling You Get When You Do Something Bad And Get Moderated For It On VGChartz?

RolStoppable said:
I hate the feeling when I am doing something that should be okay and get moderated for it. Like last summer when I called someone an idiot and got banned for it, yet on the same day someone called me an idiot and it was deemed perfectly acceptable.

Got banned for the same reason lol, also got banned when I said someone was sounding LIKE a fanboy for refusing to be a console no matter what games came out on It. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

i feel terrible

Whenever I get a notification, I always get this sinking feeling that I offended someone and am about to get a warning.

Almost always though, it's just a chain message.

Not really but I do get a heart attack when it doesn't auto log me in though

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Skullwaker said:
I think what you're describing is regret.

I'd say remorse is a better word for it

Around the Network

I haven't been on that path, but I will say that I do sweat a bit whenever I see that notification mark on the top right.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Me, too. I'm sure I've sailed close to the wire on a couple of occasions.

I never got moderated, which is weird because I'm trolling in 90% of my posts and 5% is just NSFW content. I would totally feel like a rebel and would be ruder if I got moderated.

This is the 90%

.- -... -.-. -..

Mr.Playstation said:

Do you guys hate that gut-wrenching you get when you do something bad (#badboy) and then get moderated/punished for it? It could be anything from having a thread locked to getting a ban. Do you feel as if you have let someone down, be it the mods or the users of VGChartz themselves? Discuss below

I am by no means saying that moderations are bad, this thread is just talking about the personal feelings one feels after being moderated, if any.

It was just a disgusting giraffe, Mr.Playstation!

.- -... -.-. -..

No, i don't feel bad for telling the truth about certain things that some people think is unacceptable, I also don't feel bad cause some people can't understand a joke