By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here loves to get drunk?

I like to drink, but dont like to be drunk....
In my all life I been drunk only 2 times and I hated...

I drink enough to make me lol for small unfunny things...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
rendo said:
Stupid people like to get drunk, that's who.

Then i'm mentallly challenged i guess.

A funny/embarassing story:

The time I got the most drunk was at the big yearly student party in my town. I was headbanging and drinking like a maniac near a drinks stand which was playing death metal songs. I drank a few beers in the afternoon, some crappy wine while having dinner, a few liters of beer at the party, plus some Vodka.

Later on that night I happened to vomit twice before getting home, and then cried like an idiot in front of my brother (although I had a depression at that time). That time was too much, I don't get drunk like that anymore (but never say never).

The funniest thing was to have a total stranger come to me a few weeks later showing me a video of me at that party...

Now, share YOUR great/embarassing stories ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I never get drunk. Alcohol works different on me. When I drink too much, I get sleepy and cautionous. Another issue is that my tolerance is ridiculous high. I would fall asleep before drinking enough to puke or get wasted. I can take half a bottle (500 ml) of whiskey or other 50 + GL beverages.
I just do not drink anymore. There are too many alcohol problems with my family and friends for me to enjoy it.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I don' even drink ... so that 's a no no to your question good and drunk sir

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network
Tavin said:
I don' even drink ... so that 's a no no to your question good and drunk sir

Yeah! You tell em son!

No never. I don't intend on getting drunk and don't think I ever will.

I will be drinking a glass of wine after college for my health.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Getting drunk is awesome, mainly because any inhibitions about my body's safetly are completely gone, so I will literally do ANYTHING just for the thrill.

So far this has meant mostly good times and only a few dangerous experiences.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

i was drunk on thursday during a lecture in Holburn, was brilliant! except that the guy talking looked like gandalf and i kept giggling to myself about it, by the end of the talk everyone around me was kinda scared of me :) was worth it though!

I don´t like to get drunk... drink a little, sometimes...

When I get drunk I´m not "happy" or "sad", I don´t want to cry or laugh, is strange, thats why I don´t like to get drunk...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."