By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here loves to get drunk?

twesterm said:
ArtofAngels said:
Alasted said:
Forgive me, but I actually prefer sobriety

I'm guessing you're the nerdy type that hate alcohol because the cool kids that pick on you at school do it, so you rebel against it, don't worry, I was like that once too.

I aught to come over there, bust your door down, put a funnel down your throat and pour a whole bottle of tequila down it until you start saying your sister's hot.

Heh, I remember all through high school I thought the twits that went out every weekend and got drunk and sick were just fucking stupid.  Why would someone want to make themselves sick?

When I went to college my brother (who looks exactly like me except four years older) offered to "lose" his Id so I could have a working swipeable fake ID for $25 (cost to replace his ID) and of course silly me said no.  I didn't want to get drunk and I wanted to be a good student.

A week later I had tasted alcohol and was on my knees begging me brother to give me his ID which he wouldn't.  Dick. 

Hahaha, best story ever.  I got drunk on my 16th birthday and haven't remembered a thing since.  That's why I gotta write so much on the internet.  All these posts are basically my diary now.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Hahaha, best story ever.  I got drunk on my 16th birthday and haven't remembered a thing since.  That's why I gotta write so much on the internet.  All these posts are basically my diary now.

Hahaha classic.

I remember I came on to VGC the other night when everyone had crashed and I posted this disgustingly embarrassing thread which I haven't even mentioned till now, thank God it's down/gone/locked and hidden away.

I was drunk/stoned and on ecstasy, truly a deadly combination, I slept well though, that's my greatest VGC diary addition.

AoA - so THAT's what that thread was. I wondered. I'd avoided it the first time thinking it was just a lame "look I can make a period as a thread title" thread. But I just went back to it now that I know what it was. It's much funnier this time around.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Looking at it now I can't believe it reached 3 pages.

The "Ask me anything" thread reached 5 pages, and that was terrible to keep up with.

i was in hollywood last night with a few friends.

it's a somewhat long story, but the conclusion was i had to get my friend home at the end of the night (2 or 3 in the morning) fast enough to not have him throw up in my car.

those are the good times. it's like the ticking clock in a movie. will they make it in time!

Around the Network

^That's how accidents are caused!

and yet, it's how accidents are avoided. the odd cycle of science.

I get drunk a fair bit, but I am starting to have to plan it now because i'm uber busy.
As for getting stoned, I haven't really done that in 2-3 years.

I mainly get drunk at the clubs in Sydney on Saturday nights. Im not much of a mid-week drinker.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Well my group from back in the High School days pretty much got drunk during the weekend from age of 14 till the end of leavers.

Now we only tend to go to the pub from time to time (at times we end up drinking at a mate's house instead) or we save up for days like Australia Day to pretty much get wasted for the whole day.