By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here loves to get drunk?

Well, last week end, 30 people at my place, got two full bags of empty bottles after that.

Like to get drunk on week ends, especially at parties, and then we go clubbing.

Also anytime I do Karaoke in Japan I get drunk, it's easier to sing then. ^^ Used to get drunk twice a week back then.

Now it s more like 2 or 3 times a month. Still fun.

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

mmmmmm.....thats good stuff---enjoy it now cause once you have a kid you cant do that anymore....

I love getting drunk and dancing, looking like a fool is fun when you dont care.
Best not to film it though, it's pretty embarrassing the next morning.

Yes, i love getting drunk with some mates, or at a house party.. i act so stupid, and i make idiots out of people.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Drugs and alcohol are fun! Well... usually anyways.

I went to a party back in November and got so trashed I didn't smoke(bud) or drink until about a month ago because of how sick I got that night.

I try to avoid addictive drugs like the plague, although I do smoke cigs and I really have a thing for painkillers.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network

I love getting drunk :) but only in the presence of women. No chicks = no booze for me :/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I do. I had a Rock Band party a few weeks ago. Around 20-25 people, $350 worth of beer and liquor, steaks, chicken, bratwurst, etc.

It was a freaking blast.

So yes, I love getting drunk...but my body sure doesn't the next day or two--too old for that shit.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

not me lol i don't drink

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

rofl who doesn't, it is first class entertainment

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Stupid people like to get drunk, that's who.