By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here loves to get drunk?

Drunk/Stoned/Plastered w/e?

How often do you do it? Every weekend?

I know being a games forum a lot of you are haters on typical social activities, but you don't understand how totally awesome it can be providing you are around a fun crowd.

I can think of a few that would know how to partai, and weezy is one of them, I bet he goes hard.

I imagine Rubang B would be an unprecedented fun drunk as well, and Stof would provide an unconditional fun

Around the Network

who doesn't, next time i get drunk i'll make a lot of posts in VGCHARTS.COM

since my dorm has become all 21 its an every weekend experience

Weezy and I do lots of things hard, particularly "the R.O.B."

Edit: I also really enjoy Smashed Bros.  You get smashed, and then you play Brawl.  It's amazing.

When I was living in Denmark, in most weeks I got drunk twice. I drank way too much beer back then, I'm not that crazy now

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

you mean drunk? plastered? inebriated? ossified? splifficated? tipsy? smashed? sauced, sozzled and sloshed? besotted? pickled? juiced? wrecked? well-oiled? pissed? tanked? gassed and polluted? stinko? blitzed? ripped and stewed? three sheets to the wind? off your face? ripped? buzzed and befuddled? blotto? pixilated?

yes, I do enjoy doing that from time to time.

Sometimes I also get high, but I'll let someone else think up all the fun ways to say that one.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Sundays are my usual drunk day but the bar I go to closed down this week. ;_;

Since I've been on Spring Break, I did that Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday while playing games :) I still played games today (Wii Play, Link's Crossbow Training, My Word Coach, GHIII) but no party type activities :(

I cannot list everything I did but some of the drinks were, Miller Light, Michelob Ultra, good scotch, cheap vodka, Everclear, Jim Bean, and Captain Morgan 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

You left out "off your tits," or the variation "I drank my tits off."

But in reality, I've been calling it "getting lobstered" for about 7 years now. And sometimes we say "hamstered" instead of "hammered," but that comes from "It's time to put the hamster down," instead of "It's time to put the hammer down." I highly recommend saying all of these. You'll becoming the coolest talker in town.

Beer is the work of the devil.

I will pray for you all.