By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here loves to get drunk?

You know, being a Habs fan, you could probably really use a good stiff drink now and then.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

No. I cry my sorrows away.

i drink at concerts, before getting into a strip club jejeje when i go to vegas with my friends we pretty much drink all weekend long =), but i dont drink to get all messed up just to feel the buzz and keep it going

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Weezy and I do lots of things hard, particularly "the R.O.B."

Edit: I also really enjoy Smashed Bros.  You get smashed, and then you play Brawl.  It's amazing.

Rare Obdurately Buttsekz

Aj_habfan said:
Beer is the work of the devil.

I will pray for you all.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

We usually sing karaoke when we're drunk haha.
Either that or talk about the important things in life ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Forgive me, but I actually prefer sobriety

Alasted said:
Forgive me, but I actually prefer sobriety
Nope, can't forgive you, everyone pretty much hates you now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

You are not forgiven. Drinking is cool and cool people do it. You want to be cool don't you? I think you just need the pressure of your peers on this one.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

ArtofAngels said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Weezy and I do lots of things hard, particularly "the R.O.B."

Edit: I also really enjoy Smashed Bros.  You get smashed, and then you play Brawl.  It's amazing.

Rare Obdurately Buttsekz

Naw, I was thinking more like this.... but with boners.

I use to

I would drink and party 3-4 times a week, have a great time

But one day after a particularly bad hang over I said to myself I would just try and party with out the drinks

Interestingly I found out what a idiot I was by looking at my drunk friends, that really opened up my eyes to how I REALLY appeared, and not what I "thought" I appeared

Since then I have partied with little or no booze with like minded people and I have a great time all over again. I get to actually know people I'm around, share jokes and ideas at a much higher level, and I don't feel like shite the next day, and actually remember the people I had fun with

Friendships now are better and richer some how, booze I think clouded my reality

As a young guy you have to go through it and learn the hard way, it is fun, but at a price which I'm not going to pay anymore