By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here loves to get drunk?

I haven't been stoned in quite a while. I drink waaay too much though.

I'm gonna have the biggest beer gut when I'm 40.

Around the Network

a couple of friends and i were watching 'little big league' tonight and out of nowhere they started getting high like midway through the movie. who gets high to 'little big league?'

-ps. that movie is actually pretty good in that 'home alone' sort of way. made me want to watch 'the sandlot.'

Little Big League is second only to Rookie of the Year when it comes to movies about kids in professional baseball leagues. I also recommend Like Mike, because aside from switching it to basketball, it's a perfect remake of Rookie of the Year, but with the added subplot of Crispin Glover being the evil fosterfather.

@OkeyDokey, then don't drink beer. I drink like a balene whale, and I'm scrawny as hell, 'cuz I stick to hard liquores, wines, and sakes. Haven't had a beer in America in 17 months, and I haven't had a beer worldwide in 8 months. (I saw what the future holds for me if I drink beer. My dad drinks beer. He's skinny too, but with a huge gut. It freaks me out. Skinny guys should never have guts.)

I've got an interesting problem, I have an extremely (and yea its that high, I practically lived off of 151 for a time. Can drink 6 shots and not even get tipsy) high tolerance for alcohol so its hard for me to get drunk. on the 2 occasions I have gotten drunk however it wasn't 'fun' for the simple fact that I was passed out drunk and even hospitalized the second time, like I somehow skip the 'fun' experience of being drunk and just end up waking up in my bed or a hospital. At least I also dont get any type of hang over! lol

Well im 16...... and just got pissed @ a 21st two nights ago. Man my Hangover was bad. Usually Drink aleast once a month..... with mates or partyz etc etc

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network
stof said:
you mean drunk? plastered? inebriated? ossified? splifficated? tipsy? smashed? sauced, sozzled and sloshed? besotted? pickled? juiced? wrecked? well-oiled? pissed? tanked? gassed and polluted? stinko? blitzed? ripped and stewed? three sheets to the wind? off your face? ripped? buzzed and befuddled? blotto? pixilated?

yes, I do enjoy doing that from time to time.

Sometimes I also get high, but I'll let someone else think up all the fun ways to say that one.

You left out: Hammered, Trolleyed that's (troll-eee-d), shit faced, google-eyed, ebrious, intoxicated, poisoned, wasted, and drunk as a skunk.

As for stoned: high, baked, wasted, shooting the moon, chopped, wazzcocked, slammed, buzzing, swimming, high as a kite, caked, blazed, faded.

Drigh (pronounced 'dry' is a combination of both.)

I drink most weekends...some weekdays too.

Hell yeah. My poison of choice as of late: home-brewed hard cider. 8% alcohol, and you can drink the stuff like water if you really want to. (I don't, since it also tastes really good.)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Well, I've never been drunk since it's illegal to drink if you're not 21 in the states, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

i hate being drunk, lol you cant remember shit and you get fucked up in the morning, just drinking is fun but if you do it to much theres no fun factor in it imo. and yes i have experienced it ;)

Luppien said:
i hate being drunk, lol you cant remember shit and you get fucked up in the morning, just drinking is fun but if you do it to much theres no fun factor in it imo. and yes i have experienced it ;)

I always remember what happened when I was drunk, down to the exact sequence of events, even when I'm so f***in pissed that I can't decide whether I wanted to cry or laugh. I guess it depends on the people.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957