By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct 04/01 - It's Over! Links inside!

What did i freaaaakin say yall!, knew there would be a direct!

Around the Network

SO IT WAS TRUE??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Super Bowser U incoming XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well that really took me by surprise! Go ahead Nintendo, show us the way! :D

Darwinianevolution said:
Jranation said:

Super Bowser U incoming XD

I kind of really hope so lol

They really should have announced this direct along with the delay, although it's likely to be pushed forward from its original date later in the month due to the negativity flying around

8am is way too early for me though.... Damn night work. 

Around the Network
EpicLight said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

I'll probably kill a bitch if it's anything like sticker star.

SS wasn't that bad.. I'd be super upset if it was something like SPM with something not turn-based. I'm sure they'll stick to the roots of TTYD, although it has been rumored that  PM4 will include features of all games.

The first 2 Paper Mario games are some of my favorite games of all time. As long as it was like one of those games, I would be happy.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

It's nice to see that there's going to be a Direct tomorrow! It has been a while since the last one.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Once again, I shall watch the US direct first then the EU one......because I don't like the way Shibata talks but there's usually EU -specific content shown.

Guys. The Paper Mario leak was confirmed fake. It was also among the most fake-sounding "leaks" I've ever heard. It opened with "Paper Mario... uses the best parts of the first four titles of the series." Just read that in your head or aloud if it helps and think about how vaguely fan-pleasing it sounds. It sounds like it was taken from a fan's wish list, not an actual description of a game.

Yea no... Even if this direct is legit... I wont believe a single word of it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850