By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct 04/01 - It's Over! Links inside!

Hope they will reveal the "Super Wii U 2"

Around the Network
ninjapirate42 said:
bunchanumbers said:
I hope the leak is true, but I kinda don't. I think that Star Fox should be their Ace in the hole for E3. And finally! N64 games to the eshop? I was hoping they would find a way to add some GameCube games but this is great news.... if true. If not then I fell for it and Nintendo is mean.

Their ace in the hole needs to be Metroid......right?!

Oddly enough I'm content. After they released the Prime trilogy on the Wii U eshop I got all the Metroid love I need. If a 2D metroid was released, fans might love it, but it would further the image of Wii U being a 2D platform remaster system.

Please! I'm desperate for a Yoshi's Woolly World release date! Hopefully April!

I'm just going to assume that those leaks are fake. Looking forward to the direct.

SJReiter said:
Please! I'm desperate for a Yoshi's Woolly World release date! Hopefully April!

Probably last week of June.

And I´m like 90% sure that they will give us some new trailer and a date release tomorrow. I want that Yoshi game now.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
Oh, man. If that Paper Mario rumour is true, I wouldn't mind about Zelda, providing it's an turn-based RPG (not a fan of Sticker Star)

I'll probably kill a bitch if it's anything like sticker star.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Is Nintendo trolling us?

Looking forward to it!

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

ohmylanta1003 said:
Volterra_90 said:
Oh, man. If that Paper Mario rumour is true, I wouldn't mind about Zelda, providing it's an turn-based RPG (not a fan of Sticker Star)

I'll probably kill a bitch if it's anything like sticker star.

SS wasn't that bad.. I'd be super upset if it was something like SPM with something not turn-based. I'm sure they'll stick to the roots of TTYD, although it has been rumored that  PM4 will include features of all games.

anyone else getting the 404 error on the US link?