By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct 04/01 - It's Over! Links inside!

I sure hope this isn't an April fools joke or worse that everything in it will be a joke :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I'd like some surprises in this, considering we have been slapped with a Zelda delay, they know they need to impress.

Star Fox needs to be shown (granted this isn't also delayed).
Mario Maker needs a release date as well.

Otherwise, come at me Nintendo!

Please, some Star Fox trailer! I BEG FOR IT.

Why would they show a Star Fox trailer only 2 months away from E3?

I mean, they could do it but last year they didn't even have a direct for a while because they saved a lot for E3.

FloatingWaffles said:

I mean, they could do it but last year they didn't even have a direct for a while because they saved a lot for E3.

I think the reason they didn't have a direct for a while last year is because Iwata was sick.

ANYWAY @OT CHOO CHOO, NERDS. ALL ABOARD THE FOOLS TRAIN.

Around the Network

I hope the leak is true, but I kinda don't. I think that Star Fox should be their Ace in the hole for E3. And finally! N64 games to the eshop? I was hoping they would find a way to add some GameCube games but this is great news.... if true. If not then I fell for it and Nintendo is mean.

the_dengle said:
FloatingWaffles said:

I think the reason they didn't have a direct for a while last year is because Iwata was sick.

ANYWAY @OT CHOO CHOO, NERDS. ALL ABOARD THE FOOLS TRAIN.

Oh well yeah, I forgot about Iwata being sick. I just assumed it was because they saved all they had for E3.  

I want the second leak talking about Starfox HORIZON to be real, since its the better and more believable one.
Even though the surprises would not be there.......the content is great of that fake/true leak.

Would not mind much if both were fake and the Direct isn't as good as the second leak.

Yay waiting.

bunchanumbers said:
I hope the leak is true, but I kinda don't. I think that Star Fox should be their Ace in the hole for E3. And finally! N64 games to the eshop? I was hoping they would find a way to add some GameCube games but this is great news.... if true. If not then I fell for it and Nintendo is mean.

Their ace in the hole needs to be Metroid......right?!

In b4 this is a positive April's fool joke and they reveal a brand new Zelda U trailer and announce that it WILL come in 2015.

Well, maybe in my dreams.