By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct 04/01 - It's Over! Links inside!

Cloudman said:
Hahah, I thought it could be true. Ninten is someone who could pull this off. People were expecting too much it would be a joke...

no idea why people immediately discarded the rumors because of the date - in Japan "april fools" isn't a thing and the 1st of april also marks the beginning of a new fiscal year for many corps, including Nintendo

Around the Network
jijifox said:

Maybe nintedo themselves leaked the direct to make people thing its an April fools joke,but why would Nintendo leake there announcements for the direct

The content in the leak is fake

uran10 said:
Materia-Blade said:

yep, they will troll us by showing zelda :D

.... I hope you aren't actually hoping for that cause that's near 0%

turn your irony detector on.

T-That leak might be real after all..... but the April 1st is still making me raise an eyebrow

Maybe all of those wonderful things mentioned in the leak will actually happen...

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

fatslob-:O said:
Are people really this gullible ?

I think Nintendo is playing with everyone despite their claim of "no joke" ...

But it's not even on aprils fools in some countries like Japan and Europe.

Delicious, delicious games.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
People keep telling about a leaked nintendo direct. Can someone point me to it so I can check it out? I wanna speculate too!

This was the second leak.  I don't have a link to the first one handy.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200510&page=1#

bunchanumbers said:
People keep telling about a leaked nintendo direct. Can someone point me to it so I can check it out? I wanna speculate too!

If you search the threads you will find them. There are two leaks.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200479&page=1

The infamous Bowser Wii U spin off title one.

And

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=200510&page=1

The very fleshed out, too good to be true, leak.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Ok, prediction time. release dates for mario maker, splatoon and yoshi seem very probable (hopefully for april,may and june respectively), and would be great to have xenoblade x date too.

We might see a splatoon bundle together with a pricecut to $249 for game bundles and $199 for gameless skus.

I thought Splatoon already had a release date?

I'm hoping for MM and Yoshi release dates, the Paper Mario thing and some digital stuff. For the 3DS, I'm hoping for Fire Emblem and some boring release dates. Also, a launch trailer for XC. They'll probably talk about Club Nintendo ending, too.

This close to E3, I wouldn't expect any new game announcements.
What we'll likely get it a lot of focus on Splatoon and Xenoblade 3D. Which is fine, I'm eager to learn more about the former.