By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo needs a Direct, N- Oh, wait. Never mind.

can't agree more.
The zelda delay really worries me on 2015 titles.
Come on nintendo!

Around the Network

I don't how many games a console needs for year, but I agree we need to know what is coming, right know I will be happy with Splatoon and XCX. Almost all my time playing is smash, MK 8 and PSO2.

They'll leave us in the dark until the E3.

Or we could just have a Direct in the next two weeks.

Goodnightmoon said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I doubt it. They have enough announced titles atm to fill the rest of the calender year this year and are only focusing on games releasing this year, so that means the title we all ready know about. Nintendo doesnt like putting out more than one wii u game per month

Iwata said 2 months ago that there are new unnanounced games for WiiU on 2015 that we will know soon (E3)

That´s sound like new 2 games.

iwata also said they'd never go mobile o.o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

curl-6 said:
Agreed.
It is a disgusting way to treat your paying customers; keep them in the dark for months with only B-list scraps to sustain them, then delay their most anticipated game without so much as a Direct to cushion the blow.
We don't have a single solid release date from them right now, not one.
I am very rapidly losing patience with Nintendo, they have pushed their luck too far.

I never thought I'd see the day when the superfans got pissed off with Nintendo.

I'm with you 100% though.

Around the Network
homer said:
Nem said:

I guess you mean with a release date cause Xenoblade X, starfox, devil's third and yoshi are still a thing.

I dont understand the sudden panic. Is this just because of the zelda delay?

Tell me, what do the PS4 and X1 have after the witcher 3? Maybe Halo on Xbox if it doesnt get delayed aswell. What else? This selectiveness really has to stop.

Honey...you are so ignorant it hurts. The ps4 and One have so much more than the Witcher coming out.

If only i was. But, at least i have manners.

The fact remains though. I see Batman beeing brought up, wich is third party. I hear MGS come up, wich is multi-generation. Yes, those exclusives are obviously up there. I am just so ignorant, i'm sure. You may think you win some sort of internet posting by insulting, but the truth is there is nothing of interest in the second 6 months of the year unless you like the yearly stuff or the typical Xbox shooter.

At least this ignorant has gaming taste.

Redgrave said:
curl-6 said:
Agreed.
It is a disgusting way to treat your paying customers; keep them in the dark for months with only B-list scraps to sustain them, then delay their most anticipated game without so much as a Direct to cushion the blow.
We don't have a single solid release date from them right now, not one.
I am very rapidly losing patience with Nintendo, they have pushed their luck too far.

I never thought I'd see the day when the superfans got pissed off with Nintendo.

I'm a Nintendo fan since the SNES, and if things keep going like this, I'll be turning in my badge.

As others have pointed out, the delay itself isn't even the main problem, it's their lack of trustworthiness or transparency. They're giving us no reason to have confidence in them at this point. 

curl-6 said:
Redgrave said:

I'm a Nintendo fan since the SNES, and if things keep going like this, I'll be turning in my badge.

As others have pointed out, the delay itself isn't even the main problem, it's their lack of trustworthiness or transparency. They're giving us no reason to have confidence in them at this point. 

I know I'll feel better once the games start coming again next month but at the moment I'm just not feeling nintendo. I assumed it have Yoshi and Kirby to be playing by now like it appeared would be the case, instead I haven't had a reason to turn on my wii u in months and we don't really know when the next games coming out. 

The zelda delay doesn't mean much to me, Im not surprised it's happened, but nintendo has so much going wrong right now it's hard to get behind them as you've said. 

FarleyMcFirefly said:
Nintendo needs to launch the NX next year. I love the Wii U, but the way they are handling it is pretty shitty.

At least we can always count on Lego Movie games to fill in the gaps...

What makes you think they'll do anything differently with a new console than they have with the wii u so far?

I hope that things get better for the people who own a wii u.