By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [IGN ARTICLE] HOW AND WHY BLOODBORNE LOST ME - (This is not the review)

This guy is a massive man child. It's one thing to not be good at a game and another to write a 2 page article whining about the fact that you suck at a game.

GIT GUD.

Around the Network

sabastian said:

You cannot summon soeone to help you until you have beaten at least 1 boss.

I own the game. I bought it day 1.

Wrong again.

You don't need to kill any boss... you need to reach 1 Insight to use the bell... there are a lot of ways to reach 1 Insight:

+ See the boss (yeap you don't need to kill it... you can die and you will got 1 Insight)
+ Drop from enemies (I got 1 Insight drops in the first area)
+ Loot in some places (I found one in the very beggining)

1 Insight opens the level up system too.

You don't need to kill any boss for that.

SoulLurker said:

The first boss is a joke point?> everything you said is BS, you SAY you bought the game doesn;t stop one from having biases.

He don't know what is saying too because you don't need to kill any boss to reach 1 Insights to use to ask coop help lol

sabastian said:
SoulLurker said:
sabastian said:
I agree with EVERY point that he has made.

- A game that is just hard for no reason will not only push away current gamer's that has played it and did not like it, but may also push them away for future releases.

- Bloodborne needs a better save system. No reason that you would have to kill 50 + enemies, open a few shortcuts, die at a boss fight 45 min later and have to repeat the entire process all over again. That's not fun by any means.

This series is cannibalizing it's own unit sales and legacy.

-

What a ridiculous post.... You should not comment on games you know nothing about..The levels are detailed and intricately .linked, once you get to a boss, there is always a shortcut that brings you right to the boss...And then you can summon people to help, there is never a reason to be stuck for hours, or have to go through an entire area again... Facts get some.

Stapleton was raging on twitter for days, he did the same with bayonetta, he is immature and hates it when games he doesn;t like get critical acclaim. He is a senior editor at gamings biggest game site...let that sink in. HGames journalism is horrid.

The series legacy is only getting bigger, are youliving in a cave? The reviews speak for themselves. It will be the biggest selling fro software game,

You cannot summon soeone to help you until you have beaten at least 1 boss.

I own the game. I bought it day 1.

Oh and your wrong again, sure doesn;t sound like someone who owns the game..... You can run past the cleric beast and the werewolves , and just seeing him once you can get the bell to summon

sabastian said:

And IMO the save system is far from perfect. No need to have a player kill enemies in the game world to die and have every enemy respawn.

This was a common occurrance during the NES/SNES days.  Not sure why it's such a bad thing with today's gamers.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

SoulLurker said:

The first boss is a joke point?> everything you said is BS, you SAY you bought the game doesn;t stop one from having biases.

He don't know what is saying too because you don't need to kill any boss to reach 1 Insights to use to ask coop help lol

Yeah I realised after, Stapleton is a moron. He is unprofessional. The senior editor of the biggest game site on the web, ridiculous.  he did the same with bayonetta.

Mystro-Sama said:

This guy is a massive man child. It's one thing to not be good at a game and another to write a 2 page article whining about the fact that you suck at a game.

GIT GUD.

It's his job to write articles.

ethomaz said:

SoulLurker said:

Ok then, here I am thinking that I have to kill that boss. I will try playing it the way you just explained it. 

Thanks.

Euphoria14 said:

Anyone else think this is a bit dickish? I mean, he knows the review is in progress and soon to be released and he knows the reviewer is enjoying the game so far. So he decides to jump in ahead of it to basically say "Hey, a good review is likely on the way, but don't really believe everything you read in it and I'll tell you why".

Real dick move to do that ahead of the reviewer, knowing full well he would likely have a positive review.

Almost comes off as him attempting to deter potential buyers, especially if you factor in his recent Twitter rants.

To be clear though, I have no issues with someone not liking a game and giving and opinion on it, but to do it during an in progress review just seems off.

He's probably looking for others to validate his negative beliefs about the game. 

"You're not a bad player. That game is just needlessly difficult and has bad game design." is probably what he wants to hear. 

KLAMarine said:
Mystro-Sama said:

GIT GUD.

It's his job to write articles.

There is more to it...he was arguing and acting a fool having a fit for days on twitter...he is a moron, and an unprofessional. He does the same every game he doesn't like gets critical acclaim....Not something the senior editor should be doing or behaving like. He was being a troll on twitter.,