By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Time to Get a PS4 is Now

If I had excess money I would buy a PS4 for Bloodborne, but I do not, as I plan to get a Wii U and Wii U games sometime this week. Maybe that is a good thing though. I can wait until the first price drop on PS4 or when FFXV releases (if it isn't planned to release for PC.)

Around the Network

I've never bought a console due to the release of a single game, no matter the quality of it. With that being said, I'll probably hold out on buying a PS4 until next year.

ethomaz said:

eva01beserk said:

Ive only played a little of demons souls so I would not know, I dint get a ps3 till last year so I missed a lot, but the little I played of demons souls was great. So you guys are saying start with demons souls?

They are not related so you can start on Bloodborne if you wish.

I know that, but I need to start on thouse great games I missed last gen, I also dont have a ps4 yet. I just moved and yet dont have my own room due to a family member with his kids stuck here in my room and I got kicked out. As soon as they are out, im buying a ps4, a wii u and a big screen tv.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Why make a thread to tell people to buy a PS4? Does that benefit you in any way?

eva01beserk said:
ethomaz said:

eva01beserk said:

Ive only played a little of demons souls so I would not know, I dint get a ps3 till last year so I missed a lot, but the little I played of demons souls was great. So you guys are saying start with demons souls?

They are not related so you can start on Bloodborne if you wish.

I know that, but I need to start on thouse great games I missed last gen, I also dont have a ps4 yet. I just moved and yet dont have my own room due to a family member with his kids stuck here in my room and I got kicked out. As soon as they are out, im buying a ps4, a wii u and a big screen tv.

I say start with Demon's Souls.  You'll get to experience how the gameplay has evolved throughout the series.

Around the Network

But since I'm not really a fan of the series, I guess I'll be getting a PS3 :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'm looking for a good bundle right now.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Platina said:

I'll recommend getting a ps4 since the best PS3 titles are getting a remaster anyway, or is that too early. If you're into Japanese stuff persona 5, disgea, dragon quest and the rest of anticipated Japan games are coming to PS4 as well.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I will buy a PS4 when it has true successor to SSX3 which is never.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Qwark said:
Platina said:

I'll recommend getting a ps4 since the best PS3 titles are getting a remaster anyway, or is that too early. If you're into Japanese stuff persona 5, disgea, dragon quest and the rest of anticipated Japan games are coming to PS4 as well.

I'd seriously consider the PS4 if it had backwards compatibility.

However, the PS3 has games that probably won't be remastered so I'd still would prefer the PS3. Games like P5 are also being released on the PS3 so the PS4 donesn't really have any exclusives I would prefer more than on the PS3... :(

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]