By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Time to Get a PS4 is Now

As many users have said in this forums talking about other systems, I´m not going to buy any console for 1 game.
Because thats it, one game, all the others are weak exclusives (imo) and PC games... no sense at all for me, I need at least 5 - 10 good games that I can´t play on PC to buy a console, and PS4 is very far from that. Maybe on 2017. 

Around the Network

Sorry buddy, I decided last June it was time to get a PS4, and you cannot change my mind about that.......

Bloodborne has at least given me confidence in the PS4 again. I'm just waiting for a price drop and a few more games that make me really want it (hoping Silent Hills turns out to be a masterpiece).

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

walsufnir said:
Is it as hard as a souls game? The gamescom demo was way easier than dark souls, for example. I easily survived until the boss in that demo.

As far as I know Sony stated that it is supposed to appeal to a wider audience than the regular Souls games (its a bit streamlined)

So its going to be easier.

Silent Hills
Ni No Kuni 2
Final Fantasy XV
GoW without Kratos (I can't stand the guy)

Those games are system sellers to me, a price cut would help.

Around the Network

Will they give us an option to turn off the Chromatic aberration in the future? It's a deal breaker for me.

I'll buy the game when I'll be able to play without this nasty colored vaseline filter.

Davman said:
450 euro for a game? No thanks.

a lot of people put 500+ on kickstarter up to 10'000 for single game + bonus.... if you have a decent job, there is no problem to put 450 for a single game when other good game will follow, but its my personal opinion, i still not have WiiU, have no game i want atm, but as soon new zelda, or X or fire emblem pop i right buy :)

The time is still not now for me since I have an extremely strong disdain for From Software games ...

The only game I'm still interested in is Infamous Second Son ...

I also don't like Uncharted either or a lot of the other third person shooters too so it'll be a looong time before I'm getting a PS4 ...

*Checks the number of Ratchet & Clanks on the PS4*

Nope, still not the time

Teeqoz said:
*Checks the number of Ratchet & Clanks on the PS4*

Nope, still not the time

Then you wont have to wait very long since they promised that is coming this year with a movie.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.