By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Time to Get a PS4 is Now

I got my PS4 last november right before the 2.0 update.
Have to tell that in very pleased until now. In my vision this first 1,6 years have been very good for the PS4 and his owners.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Why make a thread to tell people to buy a PS4? Does that benefit you in any way?

Because, and no

ReimTime said:
I've never gotten into a souls game. Will it be any different if I get the game, say, 6 months from now? Will I be missing out on anything?

That was my question too. Since you asked it I don't think I need to say the same thing. Only part I would add is, what about when thre is a price drop (it is inevitable it's just a question as to when). Also, at that point, the cost of many of the games will be cheaper. And to be honest, this is really the only game that really interests me on the system right now. I'm not convinced NOW is the time to get one. 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Dusk said:
ReimTime said:

That was my question too. Since you asked it I don't think I need to say the same thing. Only part I would add is, what about when thre is a price drop (it is inevitable it's just a question as to when). Also, at that point, the cost of many of the games will be cheaper. And to be honest, this is really the only game that really interests me on the system right now. I'm not convinced NOW is the time to get one. 

For people on the fence like you two id recommend on holding off.  I usually dont mind justifying a console purchase over one game that i know ill like, but some people need more than one.  Plus neither one of you all seem to know if you would like Bloodborne.  Like i said to Reim, id recommend trying Dark Souls and seeing if you like it.  Then you will know a little more for when you are thinking about getting a PS4 in the future.

JayWood2010 said:
Dusk said:

For people on the fence like you two id recommend on holding off.  I usually dont mind justifying a console purchase over one game that i know ill like, but some people need more than one.  Plus neither one of you all seem to know if you would like Bloodborne.  Like i said to Reim, id recommend trying Dark Souls and seeing if you like it.  Then you will know a little more for when you are thinking about getting a PS4 in the future.

That's quite true actually. I haven't played a Souls game, but I do like what I see from Bloodborne. I'm sure one of my friends will pick it up sooner or later and I'll be able to give it a go. 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network

If you're a Souls fan, sure. My copy of Bloodborne should be here today or tomorrow, I'm hoping it turns my PS4 into more than a Madden/Rogue Legacy machine.

I wasn't a Souls fan, though. I am hoping the faster pace and better combat make it a superior game.

You mean there wasn't a reason before..? :P

noboddy going to play all games coming out ,so the time to game on ps4 was from the starT.,

450 euro for a game? No thanks.

I thought when PS4 was a great time. The souls series are to hard for me to get into.