By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Time to Get a PS4 is Now

BraLoD said:
Yeah, it's time one of you gets me a PS4!

What will you do if they anounce Legend of dragoon 2 or a remastr this E3?

A true fan is always ready :p

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Bloodborne is way better than the disappointment of Dark Souls 2,thankfully

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

walsufnir said:
Is it as hard as a souls game? The gamescom demo was way easier than dark souls, for example. I easily survived until the boss in that demo.

Bloodborne is harder than Dark 1 or 2 by far. About the same as Demon's I would say

ethomaz said:

eva01beserk said:

Ive only played a little of demons souls so I would not know, I dint get a ps3 till last year so I missed a lot, but the little I played of demons souls was great. So you guys are saying start with demons souls?

They are not related so you can start on Bloodborne if you wish.

Bloodborne is possibly still related to Demon's. But there is no reason to play Bloodborne first other than the fact it would be hard from a graphical stand point

I bought it today on a whim. Ive never played a souls game before but Im liking it.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

The time is still not now for me since I have an extremely strong disdain for From Software games ...

The only game I'm still interested in is Infamous Second Son ...

I also don't like Uncharted either or a lot of the other third person shooters too so it'll be a looong time before I'm getting a PS4 ...

Just curious...

No Mans Sky? Everybody's Gone to the Rapture? The Tomorrow Children? Rime? Rachent and Clank Remastered? DayZ? Hellblade? SOMA? Starbound? SFV? The Forest? I could keep going.... So not one of those games interest you?

You can not play any of those games on any other console (some are on PC)
Everything on this list besides R&C interests me. Ive never been a fan of R&C. 

BraLoD said:
rolltide101x said:

Just curious...

No Mans Sky? Everybody's Gone to the Rapture? The Tomorrow Children? Rime? Rachent and Clank Remastered? DayZ? Hellblade? SOMA? Starbound? SFV? The Forest? I could keep going.... So not one of those games interest you?

You can not play any of those games on any other console (some are on PC)

Starbound in on the PS4? Quite a fun game.

It is coming to the PS4 when it gets its final version. Starbound is still in alpha if im not mistaken. I was going to buy it for PC when it released the final version now I will wait for the PS4 version

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Starbound-Coming-PS4-PS-Vita-58455.html

rolltide101x said:
walsufnir said:
Is it as hard as a souls game? The gamescom demo was way easier than dark souls, for example. I easily survived until the boss in that demo.

Bloodborne is harder than Dark 1 or 2 by far. About the same as Demon's I would say

Then I really hope they can reduce the loading times!

Nah the ps4 will definitely be worth buying in a few years. Right now I don't want to spend 460€ for an underpowered system to play one game only.

It's not time for me to get a PS4.  I deleted DS1 30 mins after I DLd it for free from XBL:Gold.

Maybe somewhere down the road - but not this year.