By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

arcane_chaos said:
I dind't do Eillen quest and she ended up going beserk :(
So I killed her, able to buy her equipment from the messenger...

Also beat the one reborn; fight took much than I thought as I didn't know you can ill the witches until my 5th try. Also beat the saughter of the cosmos, man wa she a pain in the ass

Did you not play Demon's Souls?? The 2nd boss in that game is a lot like The One Reborn with archers instead =P

Also I thought the daughter was a bitch at first but I won on my 4th attempt (actually thats a lot for 1 boss for me)

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
NavyNut said:
Can't find Eileen Crow for the quest, not sure what happened, I wanna get the blade of mercy but can't find her, went to the sewer area etc and she's not there..

How far have you progressed in the game?  If you're past central yharnam and in the cathedral she won't be there, but may show up in the ward.  If you're further than that then you're probably too far in the game and missed her quest line.

I guess I'm too far in the game, I beat the girl dog a while ago and beat a few bosses afterward. Just not sure how to get the blades of mercy now...I just got the Reitherpalash right now, going to hunt for all the weapons att.

NavyNut said:
cheshirescat said:

How far have you progressed in the game?  If you're past central yharnam and in the cathedral she won't be there, but may show up in the ward.  If you're further than that then you're probably too far in the game and missed her quest line.

I guess I'm too far in the game, I beat the girl dog a while ago and beat a few bosses afterward. Just not sure how to get the blades of mercy now...I just got the Reitherpalash right now, going to hunt for all the weapons att.

Yeah, I believe Eilieen disappears from the game if you beat Vicar Amelia before initiating the questline.  You'll have to go into ng+ to get her badge, but the one good thing is that she appears early in the game and if all you want is her badge for the weapon then you just need to kill her right when you first meet rather than go through her whole quest.

That Paarl SOB is a frickin pain in the ass, as are a lot of bosses in this game imo.

I managed to defeat every single boss in Demons and Dark Souls just with melee, without using a single item, but here I find myself too dependent on the oil urn/molotov combo and fire papers.Having a tough time formulating melee only strategies, especially when some bosses like the one mentioned above have fast and erratic movements.

In other words, I´m having a tough time "gitting gud", while I had no such problems in Souls games.

Around the Network

the chalice dungeons are hella fun, only did the first three(two depth 1 and 1 depth 2) was totally op but still had a great time

Just beat Bloodborne. Phenomenal game. The final boss was a bitch to beat though. Took me 4 tries

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Just platinumed the game yay. Amazing game in every aspect and I'm going to keep playing it. Only problem I had was the Eileen the crow NPC glitched in my run so I had to go into another run so I could get that crow hunter badge. I killed her to make sure I didn't get her to glitch again.

The second boss and the optional Cainhurst castle boss were the most difficult for me. The second boss beast mode was so easy to kill me easy in a second with being so frenzy... And the cainhurst castle one is seriously a pain...

GamechaserBE said:
The second boss and the optional Cainhurst castle boss were the most difficult for me. The second boss beast mode was so easy to kill me easy in a second with being so frenzy... And the cainhurst castle one is seriously a pain...

Wait until the later chalice dungeon bosses. By far the hardest part about the game.