By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Playthrough & Discoveries Thread

JGarret said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

I think when he saw two shots he means 2 tries. Not two hits.  My 2nd char has 1 shot everyboss exept Longinus (tried to do Cainhurst before I did Shadow of Yarnem)

Also, this blew my mind when I noted it. If  you wanted to Amydgala could be the 2nd boss of the game. Fucking nuts right.  

Wouldn´t you have to get past that Father guy and Amelia first?

I would like to know how this is possible as well.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

You would just need to fight Father Gascoigne first and then find a way to get the Tonsil Stone. If you can get the stone before fighting any more bosses (don't know if that's actually possible or not - I ended up getting the stone in the Forbidden Woods), just have the Lesser Amygdala in the area to the left of Grand Cathedral teleport you to the Lecture Hall, then go outside of there into Nightmare Frontier where you can fight Amygdala.

yep. I actually did this on NG+.    Went straight to Father G killed him. Bought the cathedral key. Grabbed the tonsil stone(it id near the hemwick lamp). Went to the lecture hall then nightmare plain then killed Amagdyla. After I killer her I went back and finished off the Cleric Beast. lol.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

damn start a depth 4 dungeon...it kicked my ass and laughed

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Hey you all beat the game already?
Well , i have some questions, if you beat the game you can answer, i just beat the starving beast (after like 15 times ... its hard when you have no antidotes and health potions left :P ) and i beat that fucking douchebag in the tower( dumb fuck was so fast that he droped from the top of the building xD after my third try ) , my question is there is much more bosses left? And how the hell does multplayer work in this game ? i saw no "guilds" , no one invaded me, how does it work in this game ? :S

There are a lot of bosses left, especially if you delve into the side quests and chalice dungeons.  As for the multiplayer I haven't really jumped into it, and probably won't, but from what I hear--and imagine--it's not as big a part of the game as in past souls games given the lack of viable playstyles.  There are a few covenants to join but I think they're all off the beaten path, two can be found through Cainhurst castle.

Soriku said:
arcane_chaos said:
damn start a depth 4 dungeon...it kicked my ass and laughed

I'm on layer 2 of a Depth 4. I like the added visual effects, but I really would've prefered if the Chalice Dungeons had more visual variety. There are a decent number of preset rooms, but I would've liked more than just going through a tomb every time.

The mobs are definitely a bit more annoying, I even encountered an NPC hunter in one of them, but they've been manageable.

Dem bosses though. Beast-possesed Soul was my first boss. He was a scrub the first time I fought him, but now that he hit harder and had much more HP, I ended up learning his moveset. Had to be careful and time my charges right.

On layer 2, I had Blood Starved Beast. Lost twice and decided to close the game. I got really close to beating him the first try though. I just need more antidotes and need to be a bit more careful. That grab move can end you if you're captured, and also it's really annoying how fast the poison bar rises with just one strike or getting too close. May have to switch armor sets too.

Also at this point I'm making A LOT of souls. Enemies in depth 4 give thousands of souls. I'm close to lvl 100. I plan on finishing up the Chalice Dungeons, then I'll go through Nightmare of Mensis and finish up the game.

I think we're on the same dungeon the beast-possesed Soul was also my first boss(one-shotted him) and the Blood Starved Beast was my 2nd boos as well(one shotted him as well)

the part thar annoys me are those witches that summon endless spiders(unless you kill them) witch hit like a freakin truck along with te were wolves, I a str/Vit/skl based chracter and they still can kill me in about 3-4 hits

Around the Network

After 67 hours (2 whole weeks!! where I had the luck of having one of those "long holidays") I finally got the platinum trophy for the game!

It was extremely easy which is nice because the platinum trophies for the souls games are a bit hard to get!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I need help! Martyr Logarius whooped my behind and has my 120k souls!

Can't get a single person to answer my beckoning bell. -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

just go in, hit your echo's and face-palm out of there

Groundking said:

That's what I ended up doing. Still can't seem to beat him though...

Such a great game.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Groundking said:

That's what I ended up doing. Still can't seem to beat him though...

Such a great game.

i've not got to him yet, and i'm starting to feel a bit stuck, as the only place I can go (that i know off) is the nightmare off (????) (the nightmare accessed from the library that isn't the nightmare frontier). And it's not that the place is hard, it's just Frenzy is such utter bullshit I can't be bothered with it. I also feel like I'm ripping through the game too quickly, at 20 hours currently, and have done a LOT of co-op during those 20 hours.