By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu DS+Wii Teases Announcement of Big Game for Nintendo Systems

Should change their name to 3DS and Wii U famitsu :P

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
I've abandoned hope for DQX in the west a while ago. If it happens I have no idea how I'll react.

In the unlikely event that occurs, it won't be reported in Famitsu

Ninten78 said:
Should change their name to 3DS and Wii U famitsu :P

They weren't 100% sure if the Wii-U was a tablet attachment for the Wii so they didn't want to risk naming their brand after an addon! And surely you mean New 3DS XL? ... wonder if they will launch a New 2DS at a point.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

In Gematsu's report of the tease for the game, they have a translation of the text of the magazine, and it gives a vital clue to finding out the identity of the series of the mysterious game:

"Next to Mario, who else can give 3DS and Wii U a boost?"

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/famitsu-dswii-teases-big-new-title-next-month#rEAsGlXWOdJt2MYJ.99

Sure anyone, can give a boost to the consoles, but if they are mentioning that as a clue, then it means, it must be a big boost, and after going through sales since the Wii U release, this is what I could find, as the 3 biggest boosts for the consoles.

Wii U:

1. The release of the super value bundles - 2k to 39k - 1,323%
2. Release of Pikmin 3 - 7k to 21k - 183%
3. Release of DQX - 10k to 20k - 108%

3DS:

- Monster Hunter 4
- Yokai Watch 2
- Pokemon X & Y

Dragon Quest VII followed Pokemon closely for the 3rd spot.

So Dragon Quest it is?

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Its Actraiser 3...Finally!!!

Around the Network

no way.....

Switch!!!

A new Moster Hunter expansion.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile