By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 - GRAVITY RUSH Remaster (Korean Game Rating Board)

vivster said:
To play it again with proper controls and actual graphics would be cool.

Proper controls... actual graphics...

Around the Network

I've played some Gravity Rush on my Vita. Its pretty good game, enjoying the story, but the missions thus far haven't been great.

It seems like a game worth porting but it shouldn't be more than $20 - $30 if its a simple port.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Ka-pi96 said:

Except it did do well and this pretty much confirms that Gravity Rush 2 will be on PS4, now that really does hurt the Vita.

And someone like my doesn't actually need to buy the Vita to play this game. (This was one of the few games I really wanted). I have Vita TV, but Gravity Rush does not work on that.

Infact if I were to buy a vita this would have been day 1. 

cheshirescat said:
This pretty much is the death knell for the vita as far as it concerns me. There were three games that tempted me tot he vita, gravity rush was the big one, then there was p4 golden but I already played the original and the other is the uncharted game but only because I had it from ps+.

The vita still gets great games like jrpgs or even resi revelations. I dont see the problem

Ka-pi96 said:
Turkish said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Nooooo, poor Vita

These type of remasters really do not hurt the Vita. If these games didnt do well they really deserve another chance on the big brother.

It's not like the exclusives go to a rival, they go to family!

Except it did do well and this pretty much confirms that Gravity Rush 2 will be on PS4, now that really does hurt the Vita.

Nothing going to save the Vita and make it a 20-30m+ or higher seller anyways. Even then it wouldn't be worth it to waste a sequel on the Vita, and I like my Vita.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Would love to see this game in 1080p.

While it sucks for the Vita to lose another title, remastering games like Tearaway and Gravity Rush for the PS4 is a great idea. They're both heavily reliant on art rather than graphics (making it easier to fit them in with PS4 titles), and they're functionally brand new games for the majority of PS4 owners.

Zekkyou said:
While it sucks for the Vita to lose another title, remastering games like Tearaway and Gravity Rush for the PS4 is a great idea. They're both heavily reliant on art rather than graphics (making it easier to fit them in with PS4 titles), and they're functionally brand new games for the majority of PS4 owners.

I agree. though I would consider Tearway a remake. It's basically a brand new games with all the changes and new content.