By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 - GRAVITY RUSH Remaster (Korean Game Rating Board)

Nooo...

Around the Network

Would buy.

Great news, at least Gravity Rush will have another shot (come on people, play it!).

Captain_Yuri said:
Hmm, I wonder if this might get bundled with the sequel (if thats in the works that is)

That's what I'm hoping for.  

And according to IGN, a sequel is still in the works.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/03/20/gravity-rush-remastered-rated-on-ps4

...I do hope GR2 will come out for both PS4 and Vita.  I'll feel sorry for the original fans that's been long waiting for this sequel to be out on Vita. 

This pretty much is the death knell for the vita as far as it concerns me. There were three games that tempted me tot he vita, gravity rush was the big one, then there was p4 golden but I already played the original and the other is the uncharted game but only because I had it from ps+.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Nooooo, poor Vita

These type of remasters really do not hurt the Vita. If these games didnt do well they really deserve another chance on the big brother.

It's not like the exclusives go to a rival, they go to family!

cheshirescat said:
This pretty much is the death knell for the vita as far as it concerns me. There were three games that tempted me tot he vita, gravity rush was the big one, then there was p4 golden but I already played the original and the other is the uncharted game but only because I had it from ps+.

If you didnt have a Vita till now, you probably were never gonna buy a Vita.

1-Yay.... another port.
2-Another nail in the Vita coffin.
3-If it is bundled with Gravity Rush 2 then all will be well.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

If it helps Gravity Rush become a big franchise for Sony, I will buy it...twice.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I get the concerns people have, but I'll buy it as loved Gravity Rush on Vita.