By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sadly, I'm Just Not Sure Nintendo Can Impress Me Anymore

curl-6 said:

I was a little bit like this with Sony.

Loved the PS1 to bits, fell out of love with the comparatively soulless and bland PS2, was briefly interested again by the PS3, only to be disenchanted once more by PS4.

Soulless and bland? You mean the console with a bazillion games from all genres and support from all sides?
Oh i get it. You're not into black rectangle...it's all about them cubes, right?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

You're easily impressed if you think the PS4 has been impressive so far other than by its sales.

Don't worry there isn't much on the PS2 I like either, but don't you dare say that out loud.

Cloudman said:
outlawauron said:

Quest 64!

This will be odd for me to say, but I really enjoyed Quest 64, despite how the majority say it was crap. There was something about it that was really fun for me.

It was the first RPG I ever played and I enjoyed it at the time.

I did forget about Paper Mario though. I even played that to completion when it released. :-/

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So he offers virtually nothing to talk about in a short opinion piece on a Playstation news site...

cool I guess?

It's funny because right now the Wii-U offers a more diverse selection of games compared to the PS4. All the PS4 has delivered on is hype. Yet OP somehow thinks it has a large library.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Cloudman said:

This will be odd for me to say, but I really enjoyed Quest 64, despite how the majority say it was crap. There was something about it that was really fun for me.

It was the first RPG I ever played and I enjoyed it at the time.

I did forget about Paper Mario though. I even played that to completion when it released. :-/

Wow, Quest 64 was your first one? That's an interesting game to start with. How do you feel about the game now?

Also, I forgot about Paper Mario too! Doh! I think Thousand Year Door made me forget about it...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Uabit said:
That's not as sad as you might believe. They do the exactly same things each generation so how do they want to impress? You know: Mario kart, smash bros, zelda, 3d and 2d mario platformers etc over and over again for decades... :/

...and all of them scores higher than most other games released. Theres a reason why people still buy them.

Well that must be really sad for you. Sorry mate :c

Sadly sony and micro are even doing worse this generation, not even their own ips are uninteresting, killzone wasnt interesting and the only reason was bought was for the supposedly 1080p native support which ended in 960x1080i, infamous second son was same thing and not much changed besides graphics and resolution, the only surprise was that the retail was downgraded, and the order just sucks and i am not talking about graphics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6NHKDh-Mo

the only interesting game right now for the new consoles is final fantasy XV which is not going to be 1080p but rather 900p and sub-800p respectively, lets see if the game lives up for the hype on the marketing

Well he's having trouble spelling the word "there" and this nice comment: "I wonder why I'd bother when I have...you know, grown-up games I have to catch up on."

The guy is clearly not mature enough to appreciate games with that type of statement.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC