By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski laughs at Nintendo opening to mobile market

WhiteEaglePL said:
...........who?

Here you go.

Around the Network

Now, if only he'd shut the fuck up, and make another story driven Unreal game, that wasn't a botfest.

There´s still not a single Nintendo mobile game on the market, how can this guy be judging games that doesn´t exist? 

Aww, Cliffy's attempt at trolling was so adorable!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I could have swore I heard of that guy before. Isn't he some washed up developer who can't make anything besides a shooter?

Around the Network

So the media is starting to feast on this news so soon? Why am I not surprised?

I expect lots of comments from nobodies like this one. And lots of juicy articles about this too. Nintendo just gave these people a lot of stuff to write and comment! Nintendo is giving people a job.

Even knowing this I can't belive there is people in this world that would dare to call Nintendo evil. Haters, every single one of them.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I came into this thread ready to rage, but his comments are reasonable

bunchanumbers said:
I could have swore I heard of that guy before. Isn't he some washed up developer who can't make anything besides a shooter?

His washed up games sold 19+ million copies. Made billions and gave gamers tons of entertainment. Thats who he is.

This is newsworthy?

A video game developer makes a tweet with a bland inoffensive joke about a current development in the video game market? 

daredevil.shark said:
bunchanumbers said:

His washed up games sold 19+ million copies. Made billions and gave gamers tons of entertainment. Thats who he is.

Outside of the gears games he hasn't really been setting the world on fire outside of his twitter account.