By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony and Nintendo need to announce something big at E3

zelda is big enough for both of them

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
V-r0cK said:

The battle of the best FF game of all time have always been between FFVI (SNES) and FFVII (PS1).  So i figured if Nintendo should get a FF game, it should be the most memorable FF game that Nintendo ever had.

So you are saying in case of remake make VI, ok. Then lets just say they make both crystal chronicals 3 and VI.

Oh of course, the more the merrier.  But I think a FFVI remake for Nintendo would cause a greater reaction than another FF CC.  But never hurts if Nintendo can have both =)

GribbleGrunger said:
maverick40 said:

Exactly, the gap is getting bigger every week yet we see articles about how Sony need to need in gear and counteract Microsoft....haha

It's because of this new (and MS driven) obsession with the Christmas period. It was bad enough trying to reduce the 'console wars' to ONE territory but now it's been reduced to ONE territory and TWO months.

I think thats not a true obsesion, MS might be trying to start one, but they are the only ones still doing that and sony and nintendo dont seem to care and keep spreding their releases. If you ask me, let them focus on holliday US, let them dig their own grave as nobody outside the US and hollidays even wispers the name xbox. You think they will be able to secure any third party exclusives this way? Having to launch it on the hollidays with all the other big IPs and having no influence outside of the US. Its a ticking timebomb.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:

I think thats not a true obsesion, MS might be trying to start one, but they are the only ones still doing that and sony and nintendo dont seem to care and keep spreding their releases. If you ask me, let them focus on holliday US, let them dig their own grave as nobody outside the US and hollidays even wispers the name xbox. You think they will be able to secure any third party exclusives this way? Having to launch it on the hollidays with all the other big IPs and having no influence outside of the US. Its a ticking timebomb.

No, in reality it doesn't make any difference, I agree, but this is why people are using words like 'need'. MS focused everyone last year by telling them that Christmas was the most important time of the year. That's why people are still trying to push the 'no games' narrative and makign themselves look like right Charlies in the process. They're so obsessed with the end of the year that they're blind to what is coming out ALL year on the PS4. It's truly weird to watch.

The PS5 Exists. 

curl-6 said:
super6646 said:

No, they're second. Vgchartz undertrack them.

Source?

IGN reported in Spetember 2013 that the Xbox 360 had reached 80 million. It took the PS4 till November. Sure Xbox 360 had the lead, but its still winning. PS3 is either overtracked or Xbox 360 is undertracked.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

Yes, amazing new gen. Everybody is doing terrible because blah blah blah, except ps4, the perfect console. But then you watch closely and it´s like.... why?

But oh well. Times are a-changing.

I am with you on this. I do not understand it either.

Nintendo will definitely announce a new Metroid and Mario Galaxy. This is why they released the Wii games on VC - to get the games fresh in everyone's mind and wanting more. They also have F-Zero that could potentially be pulled out of the hat as well as Kid Icarus perhaps? Pokken Fighter is a given, I think. Diddy Kong Racing would be a fun game to come out as well.

I hope they do the event similar to last year. They KILLED it at E3 with the content delivery and maintaining hype with the tournaments. I am excited for it.

Op, change Sony to MS and I'd be inclined to agree. As it stands we have a clear market leader who is known to age like a delicate wine as time goes on (as in it only gets better with time)

Show us Zelda for 20 minutes and talk about NX for other 20 minutes. Boom.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

aLkaLiNE said:

Op, change Sony to MS and I'd be inclined to agree. As it stands we have a clear market leader who is known to age like a delicate wine as time goes on (as in it only gets better with time)

Oh, a console that gets better in time? why? because with time has more games?

I´ve never seen something like that.... except for every console on the human history.

I think that NIntendo is probably fine with just Zelda, can't really think of anything bigger that they could announce. You're right though that Sony really does need something if they don't have Uncharted 4. If they want to hold off MS during the holidays they need to stop having their big games release in the Spring like Bloodborne and The Order. I'd be curious to know how PS4 could have done with those two games coming last year November.