By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony and Nintendo need to announce something big at E3

maverick40 said:
Sony doesnt need to do anything. Luckily their studios are all making games for PS4

I came in here to post the exact same thing. This word 'need' is popping up on lots of websites and it baffles me. Anyone would think the PS4 is in third place, not first (and by a HUGE margin)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
OttoniBastos said:
Star Fox release date
Zelda Release date
Xenoblade Release date(i'm not sure they announced that)

Ideal world:

Xenoblade - august
Star fox - september
Zelda - October
November - bundles
December - bundles

that's not the ideal. and I doubt xenoblade will release that late and zelda won't be a november title. star fox is ok. maybe animal crossing will be revealed for october.

Yeah, knowing Nintendo it  will be pushed back to 2016...

Step 1, Announce God Of War PS4.

Step 2, Announce and Show in game footage of Jak & Daxter PS4.

Step 3, At the end of their E3 presentation, drop the Mega Bomb. Show a 1 min Video of in game footage of Warhawk running on PS4........................................... Mind blown.

Lawlight said:
Blob said:
Nintendo needs a massive E3 because the public now think they're bringing their games to smartphones. Click bait headlines all over facebook at the moment are spreading the wrong impression. E3 being the most public gaming event they need to show that they are not leaving hardware in a big way IMO.

Sony doesn't have to do anything at this point, they don't need games to sell the PS4.

Well, Nintendo are bringing their games to smartphones.

They aren't.

curl-6 said:
Lawlight said:

Maybe Mario Kart 9.

Doubtful, that will probably be an NX game.

don't waste your time curl boy. 

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
starcraft said:
I reckon that (as usual) gaming media will give MS the rough end of the stick. They'll spend some time highlighting synergies between Xbox, Windows 10 and mobile, and gaming websites will crucify them for it.

You know very well its the games i'm talking about though. They wont get crucified for that. The media right now is praising them on their Xbox One deals even though their major games are scarce until the third and fourth quarter. Nintendo only has two major games coming out. 

Nintendo has 3 anounced, zelda, starfox and xenoblade. This is cuz you dont consider others like splatoon, devils third and I think i forgeting one.

MS has 3, quantum brake(Maybe not coming this year), halo and tomb raider(Maybe not coming this year), forza wont move any more x1's cuz there are already 2 forzas on x1.

Sony still has ratchet and clank to release with a movie, dragon quest x(I think its exclusive), and metal gear and final fntaasy might as well be exclusive.

Im not worried about nintndo and sony, we know their history so we know they will anounce at least one exrta game this e3 coming this very year. MS is the one that worrries me, they blew all their load last E3 and knowing their history and their lack of IPs I expect them to show almost nothing new and definetly nothing coming this year.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I think Nintendo will just sit and wait. Sony does not need to do anything. Heck even if they only go to the stage and say: We are Sony! then drops the mic and go away, PS4 sales will rise

Click HERE and be happy 

Ms doesn't have anything impressive when compared to others, especially with nintendo's killer exclusive lineup. I expect mario maker, yoshi and obviously splatoon to come before E3.

After E3 we'll probably get xenoblade x, devil's third, star fox and zelda, from the titles we already know of. Metroid and Animal crossing are probable big announcements, with metroid being 2016 and AC either 2015 or 2016. pokken for wii u and smt x fe reveal would be great. I also expect that they eventually announce a true paper mario for wii u. there's tantalus port too.

Less probable announcements include f-zero, bayonetta 3, cry on, darksiders 3, mother...

EricFabian said:
I think Nintendo will just sit and wait. Sony does not need to do anything. Heck even if they only go to the stage and say: We are Sony! then drops the mic and go away, PS4 sales will rise

Yes, amazing new gen. Everybody is doing terrible because blah blah blah, except ps4, the perfect console. But then you watch closely and it´s like.... why?

But oh well. Times are a-changing.

curl-6 said:
Materia-Blade said:

that's not the ideal. and I doubt xenoblade will release that late and zelda won't be a november title. star fox is ok. maybe animal crossing will be revealed for october.

Yeah, knowing Nintendo it  will be pushed back to 2016...

that was a typo. Zelda will release in november/december 2015. 0% chances of not happeneing. it's beyond me how someone can think otherwise.