By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy type-0 review thread 67-76 metacritic *reviews incoming*

Should have been a $40 game.It is a game built for the psp and it shows both graphicaly and how the game is structured.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

gamingtrend are so big hater, every time.

important is IGN , Gametrailers and Famitsu for me.

vivster said:
Acevil said:
vivster said:
I see a lot of reviewers are making the mistake of putting any weight on story whatsoever.

I don't know how that would be a mistake? Final Fantasy core strength has generally been graphics & story & characters (This one is funny, because they haven't done this right in awhile), because in terms of combat it has always been a simplified version of the genre.

What you mentioned are staples of the main games and not the spinoffs.

I would still highlight Story & Characters (Tactics series and Crisis Core) unless we are doing about Crystal Chronicles, in which case that was combat funny enough. 

I was going to buy this today...glad I waited.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

KazumaKiryu said:

gamingtrend are so big hater, every time.

important is IGN , Gametrailers and Famitsu for me.

same but like I said I also like Kotuku. If IGN gave it an 8 I feel confident the game is solid. At worst I get the FF XV demo : ).

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

Should have been a Vita game imo.

this game could've gotten a 1 and I'd still get it day 1 :p

starcraft said:

Did you expect a better score?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Where are the Episode Duscae reviews??

starcraft said:

why? The reviews are pretty good. The score is just being scewed by 2 scores, the major publications are giving it 8s and 7s which is pretty darn good for a PSP port.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.