By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best console exclusive so far this gen?

Your favourite exclusive so far

Dead rising 3 9 1.25%

Forza 5 11 1.52%

Infamous SS 157 21.75%

Killzone SF 18 2.49%

Mario kart 8 147 20.36%

Pikmin 3 28 3.88%

Super mario 3d world 95 13.16%

Super smash bros WII U 159 22.02%

Sunset overdrive 74 10.25%

Titanfall 24 3.32%

Total:722

Of the ones in the list, Pikmin 3.

In actuality, I'd say Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. It's been a very long time since I've seen a game that married its aesthetic, music and gameplay together so effortlessly. The last game that did so as well as DKC:TF was probably Okami.

Around the Network

Easily MK8! Smash WiiU is a very close 2nd place though!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Metroid33slayer said:

Excluding remakes or remasters like The last of us, Halo MCC, WW HD and GTA V etc. 

EDIT: Oops i forgot about Bayonetta 2 and left it out of the poll, oh well.

Why didnt you put Driveclub in the poll? It's really good now, one of my fave new racers ever.

Turkish said:
Metroid33slayer said:

Excluding remakes or remasters like The last of us, Halo MCC, WW HD and GTA V etc. 

EDIT: Oops i forgot about Bayonetta 2 and left it out of the poll, oh well.

Why didnt you put Driveclub in the poll? It's really good now, one of my fave new racers ever.

Because it got very average review score's so therefore i didn't deem it good enough to be in a "best exclusive" poll.

Infamous 2nd Son.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network

Does handhelds count? Then Tearaway!

Ryng_Tolu said:
NobleTeam360 said:

He said console exclusives...... 

And mine is probably Sunset Overdrive.

3DS is a console...

3DS is not a console.  It is a handheld. 

Mario Kart 8 gets this prize from me.

Metroid33slayer said:
Turkish said:

Because it got very average review score's so therefore i didn't deem it good enough to be in a "best exclusive" poll.

It doesn't matter what the reviews said 6 months ago. Listen to what the community says now.

It's a game that should be at 85 metacritic easily.

well why ask just before boodborn get out :p

Anyway for all 3 console i would go, sunset overdrive = infamous second son = pikmin 3 (i don't like any nintendo game atm they would win if fire emblem vs... or X would be in shop and aswell i would buy the WiiU)

Infamous SS.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.