By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best console exclusive so far this gen?

Your favourite exclusive so far

Dead rising 3 9 1.25%

Forza 5 11 1.52%

Infamous SS 157 21.75%

Killzone SF 18 2.49%

Mario kart 8 147 20.36%

Pikmin 3 28 3.88%

Super mario 3d world 95 13.16%

Super smash bros WII U 159 22.02%

Sunset overdrive 74 10.25%

Titanfall 24 3.32%

Total:722

What good ones does the PS4 have in general? I guess in addition to Killzone and Infamous, there's the Order and Driveclub. Are there any others I'm missing? Nothing to do with the poll, just trying to gain knowledge.

Sadly the only game on that Poll I've played is Mario Kart 8. I have PS4 and my gf has Wii. I might need to get her Mario 3D world.

Around the Network

easily dont starve

Marks said:
What good ones does the PS4 have in general? I guess in addition to Killzone and Infamous, there's the Order and Driveclub. Are there any others I'm missing? Nothing to do with the poll, just trying to gain knowledge.

Sadly the only game on that Poll I've played is Mario Kart 8. I have PS4 and my gf has Wii. I might need to get her Mario 3D world.

Dont starve, mlb, resogun, final fantasy 14, tlou to name a few

bananaking21 said:
Marks said:

Oh true I forgot I have the last of us remastered lol. Came with the system. 

Cool I'll have to check out the otehr 4 you listed. I have no idea what Don't Starve or Resogun are. Thanks boss. 

Infamous, lol. No bias in this poll!

Around the Network
Marks said:
bananaking21 said:

Cool I'll have to check out the otehr 4 you listed. I have no idea what Don't Starve or Resogun are. Thanks boss. 

Dont starve is amazing. It looks boring watching it but playing the game is great. Its fantastic

bananaking21 said:
Marks said:

Dont starve is amazing. It looks boring watching it but playing the game is great. Its fantastic

Haha yeah I just youtubed it after you mentioned it. It was definitely boring to watch, but I think it would be fun and addicting to play. 

spemanig said:
ZarskiSold said:
Infamous, really fun and a true current gen game. No way was such quality happening on 7th g hardware.

...Please tell me you're joking. There's literally nothing next gen, aside from its visials, about that game. It isn't even that good of a game. It's not even as good as the other two Infamous games.

Something like No Man's Sky is next gen. Infamous SS is barely last gen.

I'd say it's better than the first two games...but those games are rather average. It's weird, I always find it a drag playing Infamous but when I look back at it I think it was better than the actual experience.

Anyway I'll go Super Mario 3D World. Say what you want the Wii U's limited specs, but Nintendo is a master chef that can batch up some fine cuisine with $20 worth of groceries.

My favourite is Mario Kart 8

Btw: I think the comparison is a bit unfair. Scince u listed much more good Wii U games but only 1 good Ps4 Game.

Most people that just own 1 console will mostly vote for the one good game on their system, while Wii u owners have to spit their votes between Smash, Kart and 3d Wörld.

To be honest, all of this 3 Wii U games are MUCH better as InFamous SS, but the vote favourite SS. At least you should have place Driveclub in this. And each number of games for each system with similar metascores.

Just a other question:

I just compared the esclusives of all 3 consoles and noticed, each got a open world game a bit similar to GTA.

Sunset OverDrive

InFamous SS

Lego City Undercover

If i check Metaciritc all get score of 80.
So I wonder if anybody played all 3, which one would u prefer?

BTW: The game have some more similarities
- no realism
- Open World in a City
- All got a console bundle

Pikmin 3. Only next gen game so far that I've seen through to completion.