By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please help support this Real Girl Gamer

I support nothing!! Sitting here watching my daughter (princessnya420--April 20 is her birthday!!) play GTA V on Xbox 360.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network

Seriously guys? Did you really have to post this, flunky-nintendy?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Roronaa_chan said:
KLXVER said:

So she doesnt stream? Seems like Patreon could use some quality checking then...

She does.

Satire that also serves as free publicity.

Doesnt seem like satire to me. More like reverse psychology.

If you know who this person is... you know its not satire.

She openly admitted shes only on twitch for the money...

Well she cracked me up.

Around the Network

I'm a male gamer I like to play the MICROSOFTS please help me by donating.

Donate £4 and a button.

I will gain 400pounds and then send you sexy pics of me pushing my moobs together pulling pouty faces. I'll recite poetry whilst a single tear runs down my face.. I'll then hold myself and think what the fuck I'm doing with my life.

Please help this gamer.

Xbox: Versus Evil

"You plea to break your chain, our ever-changing life, to be buried from behind the darkness hides that brightest light"

foodfather said:
If you know who this person is... you know its not satire.

She openly admitted shes only on twitch for the money...

And shes going to get alot. There are many lonely people out there who will do pretty much anything to be recognised by another person. Especially from a pretty lady. Its wrong and she should be ashamed.

No.

Comedic genius.

I don't think i will support someone by donating just because shes a girl gamer. I could donate to WWF rather. Why should you donate to gamers if they dont give it all to charity.