By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please help support this Real Girl Gamer

Areym said:

I strongly dislike that female canine. Call me captain obvious but I guess somebody who doesn't like her made that? I mean come on, it's got the fucking brazzers font.

She uses the Brazzers font on her own stream. Kaceytron is such a troll that it's difficult to tell whether this Patreon is a parody or actually her. There is no difference.

Around the Network

You can shove that Wii remote as far down your ass as you want, I aint giving you shit

This isn't real, right?
Right...?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I think I'm going to fund her. I mean, funding her is more important than funding my studies, I'm sure.

TBH, she almost deserves my money for creating that hilarious page. I think I'm still going to keep my money for my studies though, as unimportant as that is.

no, Kaceytron has no class - there are dozens and dozens of girl gamers on twitch more worthy of support

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
This isn't real, right?
Right...?

Of course she's real. Just yesterday she got a donation of $50 and another of $100 right after.  This is real and people give money to real professional grill gamers.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

This is why I hate twitch. In a lot of ways, the people just look like beggers on the the street asking for money for doing very little. Most donaters are a bunch of tools being manipulated.

I will if she has sex with me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm tempted to give just for the creative parody.

....this is a parody, right?

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
I will if she has sex with me

Isn't prostitution illegal where you are from though?

Nope

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850