By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hope Retro Studios is working on...

I'll accept DK or Metriod... but I'd prefer something new, I really wish they could have done Star Fox Wii U, but maybe they can help revive F-Zero or another rarely used IP Nintendo hasn't done proper with.

Around the Network
NoirSon said:
I'll accept DK or Metriod... but I'd prefer something new, I really wish they could have done Star Fox Wii U, but maybe they can help revive F-Zero or another rarely used IP Nintendo hasn't done proper with.

Retro has too much talent to be wasted on an on-rails shooter or a niche racing game.

Samus Aran said:
NoirSon said:

Retro has too much talent to be wasted on an on-rails shooter or a niche racing game.

So you'd rather see them pigeoned holed into either the studio that does DK side scrollers or Metriod first person shooters? I think a problem Nintendo in recent years has had is not letting enough of their development teams explore different genres, not only from a creative stand point but just overall diversifying their software library and calendars. 

NoirSon said:
Samus Aran said:

So you'd rather see them pigeoned holed into either the studio that does DK side scrollers or Metriod first person shooters? I think a problem Nintendo in recent years has had is not letting enough of their development teams explore different genres, not only from a creative stand point but just overall diversifying their software library and calendars. 

I don't mind them doing something else, just not Star Fox or F-Zero.

F-Zero would be lucky to sell 400k copies and Star Fox is on-rails. And yes, I see that as something bad.

I want Metroid Prime 4

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

I hope they make a 3d donkey Kong like 64. That was a blast.

Dulfite said:
I hope they make a 3d donkey Kong like 64. That was a blast.

This, This is truly what I want.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I'd love a third DK game, starring Kiddy Kong!

I hope they`re makin` something cool. I want to see Retro show more of what they got : ) Something great and big.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I think we need a new Metroid. We already had DK on this gen.