By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 will not make it for 2015

Disappointing, but I have been reminded that Persona 5 is coming out this year. I don't need other games

I'm going to go and play the Last of Us again, soon, to remind myself why Naughty Dog deserve to get all the time they need.

Hopefully Sony will have a big game this year, because other than Persona 5, the slate looks pretty clean for me

Around the Network

People will buy PS4 regardless if it has big games coming out this holiday.

So, I was thinking. They announce 7 months before it is meant to release that they need a year to complete it? How long have they been working on it already? Since Uncharted 3 I presume, which was 2012 wasn't it? No, sorry 2011. Sure they made The Last of Us but apparently with a different team and that released 2 years ago.

Some companies can make a game in 2 years. Without the already existing resources.

Hmm, pie.

Well damn. That sucks.

Regardless of what people say, I do wonder what their holiday exclusive will be. Last year did have LBP3.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I wonder what Tomb Raider is gonna compete with now.

Around the Network

Kind of expected, ND hinted that it would only be released when they were happy with it, so it can only mean good news for PS gamers :). Also good news for X1 this holiday.

Seemed appropriate.

jlmurph2 said:
I wonder what Tomb Raider is gonna compete with now.

Maybe they should delay it to 2016

We live in times where 3rd person cover shooters get delayed for a year!

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Naughty Dog always delay their games :-/

In their case I can say it has been worth the wait every time.