By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 will not make it for 2015

iceland said:
Zelda will be next, you heard it here!

Sony without a AAA exclusive for the holiday season? Or am I forgetting something? Damn...

Bloodborne delayed til November* 

lol, I'm sure they have one or 2 unannounced titles coming in the fall, obviously not as big as Uncharted though. Japanese exclusives like Deep Down will help too.

Around the Network

I'm glad that they say they're trying to be ambitious. The first few uncharted were enjoyable but I'm gladhoping that this means they're adding more to the game than sticking with the same formula

Disappointing that each console can't receive one of its number one ips each this holiday so everyone gets something.

DAMN this one hurt me.....UGH!!!!!!!!!

better late than never

suddenly Tomb Raider looking alot more appealing :p

Turkish said:
vivster said:
Turkish said:
Sony's 1st party output continues to disappoint. The hell is Yoshida doing? I think it's time to reconsider someone else for the position because the first 2 years of PS4 are gonna be the weakest of any PS exclusive wise. Not to mention what he's done with the Vita, reducing it to a remote play accessory for PS4.

Remember what PS3 got in 2007-2008 when it was called "no game console"?

Resistance, Motorstorm, MLB,Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, RnC, Uncharted, GT5 Prologue, Haze(lol), Singstar, MGS4, Disgaea 3, Socom, Fracture, LBP, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Valkyria Chronicles.

Not bad for PS3 I must say. Then again, a lot of them B-Tier which could be considered the indie games of PS4. I think when we count the exclusive games of both generations after the 3rd holiday PS4 will still come out on top in quantity.

Forgot Eye of Judgment, Time Crisis and Folklore etc.

PS3 had a much better exclusive line-up in its first 2 years than PS4 and ironically it was ridiculed for not having games.

Also forgot R&C, it are different times though.

The PS3 was launched with awfull quotes from Ken 'The fans love PS so much that we sell 5 million PS3's without any game'.
While sony was also busy with 'the power of the cell' Nintendo was like 'Who needs the power of the cell when with the cheaper Wii you get one of the best games SMG and amazing big exclusives like Dragon Quest/Monster hunter coming up'.

Peter moore meanwhile at the xbox division was busy traveling around the world investing in exclusives like The Witcher/Risen/the Belgian divine divinity 2, and even went so far to go to Japan and invest in the Japanese industry like the mistwalker studio. That also resulted in having 2-3 exclusives a month for the X360 first two maybe three years...

This time sony is a bit blessed and lucky with Wii U not being a success and Don mattrick fucking it up and Phil spencer still not being yet much more than talking about games games but now showing up 'yet'...

I am fine with smaller games like Dragon Quest heroes who are maybe not must have games but are worth to check it out though.

That's really disappointing and while many in here asked to be expecting it, I wasn't.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
If Persona 5 is delayed for 2016, I'm throwing my PS4 out of the window!

THIS *then cry afterwards*

Sony better hype the shit out of Persona 5!!!

Seriously wtf has Sony got for the holidays and although I love my ps4 I've been disappointed with Sony's first party output

LordLichtenstein said:
Dr.Vita said:

Why? If they would bring this game this year it would be broken and a shitstorm would start in the internet + reputation of Naughty Dog would have been gone. And now they want to bring it next year because Naughty Dog want to make a good game, everyone is disappointed. Don't understand the logic.

I am not only talking about Uncharted 4.

I just wanted to mention the context.

Greatness is taking its sweet time.

Let's just hope they price cut/bundle for holidays