By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 will not make it for 2015

Expected.

Around the Network

Kind of sucks for me since i was looking forward to Uncharted 4 this year but this news brings up A LOT of topics

-Halo 5 now has 4 months possibly to work with and little competition

-Will Sony have a big AAA game this holiday? (I do think it will, just wati for E3)

-Tomb Raider now the must have TPS this holiday

-Game of the year will be drastically different

-Xbox Exclusive Lineup > PS4

-PS4 Price Drop possible this holiday

On a side note, as I said above, I do believe there will be some announcements for this year at E3 for Sony. I also believe Quantum Break will be pushed to 2016 and possibly Zelda to a lesser extent. But wow, Q1 and Q2 of 2016 is really shaping up to be a good one

So now that uncharted 4 is delayed to 2016, what 2 other games is it gonna battle against? metroid Wii U and idk what xbox has, banjo kazooie?

This may end up going well for them. They're going to win worldwide this holiday. They'll get their usual boost from christmas and bundles and now they'll get an extra big boost in the Spring.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
This may end up going well for them. They're going to win worldwide this holiday. They'll get their usual boost from christmas and bundles and now they'll get an extra big boost in the Spring.

Not to mention all the hype Uncharted 4 will get at the next PS Experience.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
platformmaster918 said:

Not to mention all the hype Uncharted 4 will get at the next PS Experience.

True.  Now Uncharted will be THE big game rather than being one of many.  Think of how big TLoU ended up being with its own release window.  Spring isn't quite as clear as Summer but it is much clearer than holiday months.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

teigaga said:
If they cancelled the multiplayer component would the game be able to make fall 2015? As far as I'm concerned its not a core component of Uncharted. Weird but I would almost prefer these games (like TLOU) launch without the multiplayer, it messes with finality of the campaign.

Not at all. You seem to think that all elements of a game are created in series, but they are not. They're done in parallel. Different groups of people, doing different things, combining it all at the end to complete a whole. 

this is really bad i was expecting this game this year.... oh well at least it will help my wallet afterall there is a ton of games coming out this year.

97alexk said:

So now that uncharted 4 is delayed to 2016, what 2 other games is it gonna battle against? metroid Wii U and idk what xbox has, banjo kazooie?

Scalebound and Quantum Break so far are rumored for Spring 2016 but nothing set in stone yet.

estebxx said:
this is really bad i was expecting this game this year.... oh well at least it will help my wallet afterall there is a ton of games coming out this year.

The silver lining is that I won't NEED a PS4 this year so my wallet will be spared as well!