By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 will not make it for 2015

estebxx said:
vkaraujo said:
Greatness is taking its sweet time.

Let's just hope they price cut/bundle for holidays

nah its getting here in 2 weeks ;D

and then its taking a rest until 2016, well unless you like japanese games (like myself) in that case then it will continue with Disgaea 5, Neptunia VII and Persona 5.

Im 100% certain Sony has something up their sleeve for this holiday, probably just waiting to announce it at E3.

Around the Network
spemanig said:

Well at least now, this Fall's Vita exclusive line up is as good as the PS4's.

I'm obviously kidding. Relax.

The funny thing about that is that i'll be playing my PS4 holiday games on the Vita (remote play) due to being used to playing those series on the Vita to begin with.

DexInDaJungle said:
Uabit said:
For all of you pissed off people, you should know that PC awaits with open arms :p

Oh is Uncharted 4 not delayed on PC? :)

I won't even bother, you just need to google a little to know what pc offers.

Uabit said:
DexInDaJungle said:
Uabit said:
For all of you pissed off people, you should know that PC awaits with open arms :p

Oh is Uncharted 4 not delayed on PC? :)

I was just kidding relax. I'm fully aware of what PC has to offer seeing as I game on PC as well as consoles lol

Uabit said:

I googled a little, and PC doesn't seem to offer Uncharted 4.

Around the Network

Shitty, but not unexpected. I am interested in seeing though what will Sony have for this Holiday.

I wonder if there is an unannounced game planned for spring 2015 thats been moved back to accommodate Uncharted 4.

spemanig said:
Uabit said:

I googled a little, and PC doesn't seem to offer Uncharted 4.

It offers free online, backwards compatibility, nearly all the games on the ps4 to be played in better resolution etc.

For 500 - 600 you have a decent rig to play better than on ps4 with free online and cheaper games. But for a few games is better to defend how sony is peeing on their customer's mouths offering a mediocre online service (and they have the balls to charge for it) and charging 60 - 70 bucks for new games.

Keep defending that and they will go further each console gen inventing new ways to rip people off. 

Barkley said:

XBO will win the holiday because that's what MS does. They blow their load on the holiday, dominate november and december and then sales drop off a cliff.

Anyone saying XBO won't win this holiday after this news is very mistaken imo. But then again sony might have something up their sleeve for E3.

good for them, winning last holiday really helped them catch up to the ps4.

*pokerface*

Hynad said:
teigaga said:
If they cancelled the multiplayer component would the game be able to make fall 2015? As far as I'm concerned its not a core component of Uncharted. Weird but I would almost prefer these games (like TLOU) launch without the multiplayer, it messes with finality of the campaign.

Not at all. You seem to think that all elements of a game are created in series, but they are not. They're done in parallel. Different groups of people, doing different things, combining it all at the end to complete a whole. 

The logic is that they could expand the single player team and help finish the game earlier.