By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 will not make it for 2015

man-bear-pig said:
Holy shitballs...the Xbones holiday line-up is gonna crush the PS4's now.

Actually in terms of 2015 exclusives, Xbone >>>>>>> PS4 now...despite the general consensus back in Nov/Dec being that the PS4's was superior. One flop and one delay later and the Xbone is on top by a long shot. Sony would need to have something big planned for E3

Umm no......Sony released games all year...MS has nothing for 9 months, stoip this fanboy garbage. Persona, Until Dawn, Ratchet and clank, Bloodbborne,. mlb the show, Disgaeaa, Y's........And more will be announced. Your post is an embarassment. X1 is not on top for anything.

User moderated for this post -RavenXtra

Around the Network
Turkish said:
vivster said:
Turkish said:
Sony's 1st party output continues to disappoint. The hell is Yoshida doing? I think it's time to reconsider someone else for the position because the first 2 years of PS4 are gonna be the weakest of any PS exclusive wise. Not to mention what he's done with the Vita, reducing it to a remote play accessory for PS4.

Remember what PS3 got in 2007-2008 when it was called "no game console"?

Resistance, Motorstorm, MLB,Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, RnC, Uncharted, GT5 Prologue, Haze(lol), Singstar, MGS4, Disgaea 3, Socom, Fracture, LBP, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Valkyria Chronicles.

Not bad for PS3 I must say. Then again, a lot of them B-Tier which could be considered the indie games of PS4. I think when we count the exclusive games of both generations after the 3rd holiday PS4 will still come out on top in quantity.

Forgot Eye of Judgment, Time Crisis and Folklore etc.

PS3 had a much better exclusive line-up in its first 2 years than PS4 and ironically it was ridiculed for not having games.

Didn't forget. Purposefully left out the C-Tier games.

The PS4 is still getting ridiculed for not having games as well. Remember this thread we're currently in^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

So as of right now does the ps4 have any big exclusives coming for the holidays? I know at least one will most likely be announced at e3 but right now i cant think of any

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! But it is for the better, so its online side won't be butchered like DriveClub and MCC, and just general polishing. Just gonna have to sit tight. This is big news for MS, I wonder what Sony will do combat this.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

BigThinker said:
man-bear-pig said:
Holy shitballs...the Xbones holiday line-up is gonna crush the PS4's now.

Actually in terms of 2015 exclusives, Xbone >>>>>>> PS4 now...despite the general consensus back in Nov/Dec being that the PS4's was superior. One flop and one delay later and the Xbone is on top by a long shot. Sony would need to have something big planned for E3

Umm no......Sony released games all year...MS has nothing for 9 months, stoip this fanboy garbage. Persona, Until Dawn, Ratchet and clank, Bloodbborne,. mlb the show, Disgaeaa, Y's........And more will be announced. Your post is an embarassment. X1 is not on top for anything.

For the vast majority of gamers about half the games you named mean nothing. And there's absolutely no way they can compete with Halo 5, Forza 6, Tomb Raider, etc. in terms of sales. It's just not gonna happen

Around the Network
Turkish said:
Sony's 1st party output continues to disappoint. The hell is Yoshida doing? I think it's time to reconsider someone else for the position because the first 2 years of PS4 are gonna be the weakest of any PS exclusive wise. Not to mention what he's done with the Vita, reducing it to a remote play accessory for PS4.

Remember what PS3 got in 2007-2008 when it was called "no game console"?

Well Infamous was fine and if R&C makes it this year I expect it to be fine aswell but yeah more support especially classics franchises like Ape escape should be resurrected because they don't need to 1080 p and 60 FPS but fun. Also spend some money in making some JRPG's (star ocean V maybe) would be appreciated but maybe they also shifting some resources to Morpheus so it can launch with some games for it...

Well, I guess it's time to crank out all the other exclusives in Uncharted's place.

ktay95 said:
V-r0cK said:

I'm going to assume the final boss had alot of stuff using the touch screen?

If so, Im sure devs can change that to use buttons instead.  That's how some games did their trasistions from the Vita to the PS TV.

Entirely touch based and its fucking shit, also a part of the game asks you to hold the camera up to sunlight =P Like WTF, too bad if its late at night and Im in bed. But yeah most touch stuff can be moved to buttons or god forbid the touchpad -_-

Well that sucks xD

vivster said:
Time to bundle Knack again.

AHAhahahahahaha xD

vivster said:
Turkish said:

Forgot Eye of Judgment, Time Crisis and Folklore etc.

PS3 had a much better exclusive line-up in its first 2 years than PS4 and ironically it was ridiculed for not having games.

Didn't forget. Purposefully left out the C-Tier games.

The PS4 is still getting ridiculed for not having games as well. Remember this thread we're currently in^^

Hey, Folklore is a A tier game. One of the finest early exclusives of the PS3, criminally overlooked.