By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil's Third, discussion

Will you buy Devil's Third?

Yes, day 1 61 34.08%

Yes, eventually 84 46.93%

No 34 18.99%

Total:179

It looked terrible at E3, and I don't much care for the genre anyways, so...

Around the Network

It has my interest, but I will need to see more of it before I decide for sure.

Quodam_Diem said:
Actually, I voted no but after seeing the video i can say i 'm a little interested in this game. So, probably it will be a purchase.

This is why you always watch gameplay videos of games before hand! Don't judge a game if you haven't seen it! :D

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

noname2200 said:
It looked terrible at E3, and I don't much care for the genre anyways, so...

Look and read the OP please and thank you. :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again; they desperately need to show this graphically upgraded new build they've talked about.

At this point, many people's views of it are negatively skewed by how poor its graphics were at E3.

Bump it up to Bayonetta 2's level visually and a lot more people will be interested, I reckon.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again; they desperately need to show this graphically upgraded new build they've talked about.

At this point, many people's views of it are negatively skewed by how poor its graphics were at E3.

Bump it up to Bayonetta 2's level visually and a lot more people will be interested, I reckon.

Apparently the game was almost done in Jan so hopefully in the next direct they will show us. But I agree as well

Paatar said:
curl-6 said:

Apparently the game was almost done in Jan so hopefully in the next direct they will show us. But I agree as well

Yeah it's been a hell of a long radio silence; last we saw of it was 9 months ago at E3. If it's nearly done, I don't get why it's being kept under wraps.

curl-6 said:
Paatar said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah it's been a hell of a long radio silence; last we saw of it was 9 months ago at E3. If it's nearly done, I don't get why it's being kept under wraps.

Well we haven't seen ANYTHING of SMT X FE and that is still in development and THAT is something I do not understand.

Yes i will buy it and day 1.

Still on my radar.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid