By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 and PS Vita launch in China on March 20

realy poor line up considering how many games both have

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Breaking News:
Knack moves 1 Billion copies

Massive Vita Boost incoming ....................... YES !!

Finally a release date!
Few launch games... Why not bringing all Vita games to China? :(
At least Knack, Final Fantasy X / X2 HD Remaster and Toukiden Extreme are coming to China!

A month later than I expected. Well, we'll see how this goes. I still want that Chinese-exclusive PS4 faceplate.

Around the Network

Lol, the saying "PS4 has no games" will finally make sense, when applied for people in China

To think the Vita will have the better launch lineup than both the PS4 and XB1 in China...

I can see PS4 outselling X1 by 4:1 in the Week ending Mar the 21st and the Week ending Mar the 28th.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I just hope this means my 180k prediction will survive the summer :p

Will just have to wait and see how well it does in China....

That design is awesome though!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]