By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 and PS Vita launch in China on March 20

Kerotan said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Hopefully it won't get delayed again and we can finally put the whole "vita will be saved cause China is magical" argument to rest

Hopefully it gives it a nice boost so my vita will be ahead of the Wii U first week of 2016 prediction comes true.  

OT: If the rumours that X1 sold 80-100k first week are true then you can expect the PS4 to sell 200-400k first week.  Basically PS4 is going to get a pretty significant boost.  That 50% marketshare will be one strop closer.  It will be the equivalent of a big AAA game like watchdogs or Destiny releasing and the future success depends on the software line up. Question is will games like FIFA,  driveclub,  gran turismo,  Ratchet and Clank,  minecraft etc etc be released. 

Wait, didn't Sony though only have 200k shipped?

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

More boost in sales...

OnlyForDisplay said:
Kerotan said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Hopefully it won't get delayed again and we can finally put the whole "vita will be saved cause China is magical" argument to rest

Hopefully it gives it a nice boost so my vita will be ahead of the Wii U first week of 2016 prediction comes true.  

OT: If the rumours that X1 sold 80-100k first week are true then you can expect the PS4 to sell 200-400k first week.  Basically PS4 is going to get a pretty significant boost.  That 50% marketshare will be one strop closer.  It will be the equivalent of a big AAA game like watchdogs or Destiny releasing and the future success depends on the software line up. Question is will games like FIFA,  driveclub,  gran turismo,  Ratchet and Clank,  minecraft etc etc be released. 

Wait, didn't Sony though only have 200k shipped?

You wouldn't know what to believe.  

They could both could have had a better launch line up. But I guess it makes sense not release everything straight away. This way there SHOULD be a steady stream of content and no droughts.

Either that or China is blocking all the good/better stuff.

hoggin' all the action, I see...

any rumors about inital shipment?

but damn @ that lineup. even worse than the poor xbo one

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I'm not expecting anything from sales.

Xbox One did 100k there first week and we all know Asia is not Microsoft land.

It didn't, it was 100k shipped.

Dr.Vita said:

Xbox One did 100k there first week and we all know Asia is not Microsoft land.

I don't think Xbone sold the 100k shipped yet... the first shipment.

region free... or not, this is exciting!

Has there been any clarification as to whether the PS4 and PSV are region-free or not? So far, I have found nothing about that.

Aura7541 said:
Has there been any clarification as to whether the PS4 and PSV are region-free or not? So far, I have found nothing about that.

I hate the way it's so hush hush