By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - would you pay $3,500 for a years worth of movies?

Captain_Yuri said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Well, where I am at, if you go on a tuesday, its half price so... If you plan it like that, it would be cheaper!

I have the same deal . . . If you don't mind me asking whereabouts do you live in Canada?

I live in Vancouver BC loll! Where do you live?

LOL same place. Well Surrey (aka the ghetto of Vancouver) to be exact That's actually pretty close. 

Around the Network

aaaahhhhh I see what you did there!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

people still go to the theaters? i thought everyone these days pirated.

lmao.

Good job you worked out the $'s per hour and avoided that overpriced atrocity.

I don't think people know about the other thread this is a reference to.

$34.70 an hour to not talk to the wife? Totally worth it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Just get a projector and do your own thing, much more fun. Lol.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I live in Vancouver BC loll! Where do you live?

LOL same place. Well Surrey (aka the ghetto of Vancouver) to be exact That's actually pretty close. 

Loll wow! Thats crazy how close we are! Damn!!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Show her anime and she won't have time for movies.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Show her anime and she won't have time for movies.

She'll be too busy filing for divorce?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Well I mean you stay locked in your house all day but going to the movies is still relatively cheap compared to half the stuff kids want (lets go to Disneyland for one).

I go to the movies pretty much 2-3x a month (every second weekend pretty much without fail).

I don't mind it. It's a no brainer way to get out of the house and then have some food afterwards.